AU

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I really love this. I eat healthy and this sauce is zero sugar. It has simple ingredients and that makes it so great. I use it in my fried rice, chicken dishes and pasta sauce. I just wish it can be a little cheaper tho. It comes in a small jar and it used up too fast in my kitchen.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

If you love a good hot sauce, this is it! It's not reaper hot. It's more like Sri Racha hot, but has more pepper flavor. I find it interesting that two sauces, one Moroccan, one Vietnamese/Thai style are so similar. This sauce can fire up a bowl of soup, chili, etc. I've been eating more roasted vegetables lately, and it's really good to inject some flavor into that. Don't tell Morocco, but it also makes a great sauce to dip TexMex food. (tamales, enchiladas). Great on Asian egg rolls, too!

I really like this sauce, I use it mainly for fish recipes, and it goes really well. Will definitely repurchase again. This is my second purchase and I mainly use it when I cook fish, goes very well with seafood.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought it to make a pasta as per a celebrity recipe. Really like the wonderful blend and served its purposes, I like it so much that I'm searching for other recipes to try with this great ingredient. Will repurchase once its runs out and glad iHerb carries this product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is pretty value for money, and I definitely find this packaging way better than the squeeze tube one I got from another brand. Heat from this is just right for someone who likes a little bit of hit, but not like your whole mouth is burning.

rosanjin
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Really nice and spicy. I appreciate the fact that there is hardly any salt in this, since it's better for me to control the saltiness. Would by again and would like to try other spiciness as well.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love this! Its very clean, no added sugar sauce. I cooked a very simple chicken recipe with this and I love it. Basically just saute garlics, chicken, coconut aminos and this sauce. Eat it with rice. I just wish its cheaper though.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent quality. But it's actually spicy, so if you don't like that I suggest going for the mild one.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Not too spicy but it is perfect for making pasta sauce and also just as a topping for wraps!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Spicy and excellent. I love spicy food and this does'nt disappoint