AU

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Good

New to Moringa as it's good to health. The taste of Honey & Vanilla is not strong when drinking the tea, but you can smell a very strong Vanilla flavor penetrate from the tea bag. I have bought other flavors from this brand and this is not my favorite taste.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

First time trying moringa, loved the taste of this tea!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

instead of having an English Breakfast tea, having this tea make me feel healthier though I do not actually feel much difference.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Was doubtful, but really like this. The moringa added delicate twist for the familiar vanilla and honey.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good package and taste it's good for starting day

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I purchased this upon learning that moringa assist in boosting milk supply. I've never taste Morninga tea before and from this product I earned my first experience. I have taste many types of tea and consider myself a tea enthusiast and this one really took me by surprise. It's nothing like any of green or black or even red tea I've tasted before. The scent is overpowering and so does the taste. It smells sourish mixed with sweet scent which I think emited from the vanilla honey. The taste on the other hand, is sourish. The sweet taste is only at the tip of the tongue. It is quite creamy as well. A bag of tea is extremely intense. The taste and the scent lingers even after you finished your tea. It is not for those who are sensitive to scent and taste. There is nothing mild about this.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a nice cuppa ~ not as 'vanillay' as thought it would be

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Pleasant tasting, with just a hint of honey and vanilla.