AU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Good

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love this product! The scent is soo nice, the size of the bottle is very convenient to take it to a trip. Nice package. My hair feels very soft and moisturized after using this oil.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This serum is the best I have ever used. It’s thick but lightweight when applied to the hair. The scent is amazing and makes my hair super soft and shiny. It’s a great cost benefit.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The package delivered nicely. This product makes my hair smoother and it has a nice scent. It could be use for all ages and the quality fits its price. The size and amount of this serum could be used for three months at least.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

7a1ae843-3be2-4c67-8bcd-8bfa8bb07995
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The product was under trial. I ordered it after reading many reviews on it

a1e46986-8830-4d86-966b-fd2078e0eda4
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love it on my hair , not greasy , smells so good

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Use only a tiny asking for shiny healthy looking hair

Posted on May 17, 2022

Amazing , I have dry curly hair and this makes combing my hair really easy