AU

Posted on May 10, 2022
SMELLS HEAVENLY

Omg I loveeeee the smell of this and it makes your hair smells so good when you use it. I normally put it on damp hair and then hair dry it. I would repurchase just for the scent. I think it really helps smooth my hair and make it soft without being too greasy. please like my review!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It smells soooo good kinda like a light rose scent. makes my hair really soft and really convenient to use cause it has a pump. The packaging is also so cute, it’s a little small but it does last a while since you don’t have to use much

I'm always a huge fan of Korean beauty products and this hair is so good and I'm so happy to find it on iherb.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I really like this serum! My hair tends to be very dry and freezy, this helps tame the flyaways and smooth it down nicely.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It has a very pleasant and soft aroma but it lasts for days, I applied it to almost dry or slightly damp hair and style it as usual, I don't need to use other products after I apply it, it leaves my hair soft and manageable , light and without frizz.

28fc7513-ec95-4af6-af34-1154e1bd9148
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It has a very pleasant and mild fragrance but it lasts for several days, I applied it to almost dry or slightly damp hair and styled as usual, I do not need to use other products after applying it, it makes my hair soft and manageable. manageable, light and frizz-free.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a very nice scent. One push when styling. The hair becomes glossy and firm. One push is enough, so cospa is also good.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I really loved the packaging and the consistency is very comfortable apart from that it leaves the hair super soft and manageable it removes the dryness from the ends I highly recommend it

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

it's just super serum. take it, you won't regret it. If there is a problem with combing, this is a super tool. a couple of drops on washed hair in the morning super comb.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It smells so good. It's a sweet rose scent. Makes hair soft without stickiness. The curls stay well all day.