AU

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
Cucumber moisturizing effects

I like the masks of this brand because i think it’s ingredients is less harmful than the other brands that make the mask sheets full of perfumes,, but this one still has fragrance(although it’s on the last ingredients) but i still don’t like to use them always , i just prefer to use it before makeup some times or if my skin becomes very dry( specially this one with cucumber for extra moisturizing effects) i don’t use it a lot because it’s effects are temporary ..if my review was helpful plz like , thank you.

dec5edd8-be20-4e37-a4ef-2ba775672257
f3600d42-b859-454b-8748-d25a0056e705
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is the second Missha mask I've tried and I really liked it! I use sheet masks frequently and this one was just as moisturizing as the other kinds I use. The cucumber was really soothing and cooling on the skin. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this product for its benefits during the hot summer months.

The scent of this mask is very very pleasant plus all the benefits it has from the cocumber as it has a very nice calming moisturizing and glowing effect to the skin but still very gentle on it, i use it after my shower and preferably it should be put in the fridge for 10 min before use, you will feel a very refreshing experience plus it will close your face pores that were open during the shower, if you found my comment useful, please hit the like bottom

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really liked the fabric of the mask, plus a good pattern. There is plenty of liquid. The mask does not tighten or burn. My skin type is closer to dry / oily

167bfaf7-ef18-4487-aeea-06aaabfdb3b5
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This mask is good for normal skin. Because the fragrance in it might irritate sensitive skin a bit. It is moisturizing and it hydrates the skin but the only issue with it is the fragrance. I love how it makes my skin feel. Overall if you have normal skin it might be more gentle with your skin.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Super moisturize ❤️🍒 Perfect sheet mask for normal & sensitive skin types, can be used on frequently basis, the size fits the face perfectly, good quality packaged & has a Nice scent. 🌺✨Highly recommended 🥰

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great value for the price! So thin and comfortable on the skin they beat some very pricy masks out there. Does not do any miracles but moisturize. Aloe and Green Tea are my favs.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

this exceeded expectations - really hydrated and moisturised my skin with no irritation at all. plus it's a nice way to unwind at the end of the work week. i will definitely be adding one or two to future orders.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Lovely mask i great for sensitive skin. My skin did not react and left it feeling moisturiser plumped and hydrated. Will repurchase in the future

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Missha sheet masks are very good. All of them! This one is very moisturizing and refreshing. To keep it in fridge and use in the morning brings very cooling and refreshing result. It has very nice and decent scent. Always recommend this masks: very good quality for this price.