AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Nice

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package. The texture is light and has a full coverage.

7873936c-e916-43b7-bd8f-4b6aaf304cc2
432ff3ab-4cea-44e7-84a6-feef4cf2f8fe

i have hyperpigmentation and some breakouts. i used to spend so much time doing my base makeup, but with this product it takes like a minute. also you can use a really small amount for the whole face. i bought a shade 21, i'd say it has a little yellow undertone, but it adjusts to your skin tone. the coverage is medium, you can still see a little of hyperpigmentation. also it looks very natural and not cakey at all. overall i love it. (on the pictures i used small amount. first: up close, second: from a far)

4a506edd-8d77-4fe0-a052-af23a125e06b
0a8f1b94-fc09-4f90-8947-4da1826d110b
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have a very light skin tone. It is always very hard to find a foundation that would not even match it but make look healthy. THIS IS IT! I love how my face looks so much better with it. It needs some time to adjust to your skin tone. The scent is sweet, when you put it it does not really stay. The size is small, it has mirror and sponge that is not white and makes it look expensive too. It is really nice on skin, makes it velvet. When apply you do not need much. It applies good, use the sponge. Love the after effect a lot. Also does not make my skin irritated.

2a9d4058-4be0-46b6-84b8-f614d40dab7f
14025b46-6248-473a-89c9-7852b7a105d1
20d9ce34-03c3-4580-aeb4-396a0d01cfa9
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Wow so this is amazing for my skin!!! The coverage is really good and it really looks like I’m not wearing any makeup! I was always scared to use a cushion because I have acne-prone skin but I realized you just need to wash the sponge after every use or every few uses, I’ve only ever used BB creams before. I’ve tried 4-5 different Korean BB creams and I never had such a flawless finish as I do with this cushion. I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my first time using a cushion and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s really simple since you just have to use the same cushion already provided. I have to note that you need to be gentle with these kinds of products by gently tapping. If you’re someone very brusque probably I would recommend to take your time using it

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been using it for almost a decade in hot Texas 100+ degree weather. It is my staple for anti-aging. Summer here I wear spf every on my face. I don’t like to use waterproof sunscreen on my face everyday cause it clogs pores and hard to wash. This gives me a more put together look (light coverage)with added spf benefit. I usually buy 23 in summer and 21 in winter or spring. I’m light beige N20 in most foundation. It has a natural glowing finish and cushion foundation is so easy to apply. I never have it smear where I look crazy even on a hot sweaty day. My solid buy every year.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love it. I was wondering if Color will fit me but it fit perfectly. In photos it can be dark and yellow but in real life it’s more white/beige for light skin tone. Covering is good. Love it and recommended

9e6096d4-2784-418b-94a9-c76bd5a112da
e1b70f68-e46b-4573-b530-b99e907fac1a
1fbd3b67-2bf9-4c8f-81af-69af88d03b81
0b77b40e-d90f-4f5e-8e7d-0548b73f9148
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

When I first come across this product a year ago, i was skeptical. This might probably make my face look cakey but I was wrong it made my skin look healthy and glowy. The coverage was medium but buildable. It help me not to use a separate spf product since it comes with it. Most of all, its magic in a compact. I love it!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Finally i got this product since it was oos for quite some time. I also use mishha bb cream in the same shade which I am a big fan of. This product is ok regarding the size, quality, pack and scent. Covers well the imperfections. I use it on some areas that need mode coverage and not the whole face. Combine it with the BB cream.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a classic spf cushion for a reason. The packaging is really lovely and feels way higher end than you'd expect for such a low price. Really nice, fluffy, light texture cushion. If you're looking for medium coverage and want to just throw something on to cover up areas of concern, this is a great simple product. It's also quite a big size and good quality.