AU

ayanami
Posted on Dec 21, 2021
¡Excelente!

its a really beautiful shade and formulation, but it’s also quite thick. I thought it would be more like a tint/watercolour, that leaves a sheer shade on your lips, but this is rather saturated, as you can see in the photo. Even after you wipe it off, the tint remains. I personally prefer a more sheer tint formula, but if you like more of an even colour, this would work for you. if this review helped you, please leave a like 🌺

a1e268a2-9447-43c1-9405-0a5397efaec8
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love Missha as it's one of the oldest K-Beauty brands that I've tried so far, and for the past 10 years their product quality keeps getting better. This hasn't failed me as well. The packaging is beautiful, stands out, the size is quite larger than expected, the scent isn't overpowering. I used it twice so far. The only down side is that it takes a few minutes to absorb and it's not super long-lasting. The color fades a little, maybe because the texture is jelly-like and not a concentrated liquid form. One swipe is enough to cover the lips for 4+ hours which is great, underneath the mask as well. It's a good purchase, I approve overall :)

b7796711-7b12-4562-a67d-e786d8441af7
178780f3-2b41-4df2-ba83-6c05a3ac3f84
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is really pigmented and stains. The packaging is really cute. I use this often and like it very much. It smells good as well so that’s an added bonus.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Fantastic, comfortable and fantastic color. The only problem I can point out is that the formula does tend to bleed into fine lines or even into the wearers mouth.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Very pretty tint, not leaving traces when dry and does not dry my lips out - the only reason why not 5* is that it does not stay long: even with just coffee it goes away (but no smearing around!)

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

A gel-like lip tint that would make a small appreciation gift, which was my intention when I bought it. The packaging is obviously inspired by the shape of a rock crystal, hence, the name wish stone.

70daa2f7-3ae4-48af-b7fb-afea6f7cbf4e
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I didn’t expect the smell of the raspberry! I personally don’t mind! I think the color matches the tint color! It’s very tinted when you apply !

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

For a tint, it doesn't really leave a tint once it's worn out... But it's quite comfortable so it's nice, but I'd rather use other lip tints.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My new favorite tint. Lasts the whole day. Tried to repurchase but it’s now sold out