AU

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
I wish I found this sooner

I tend to break out a little here and there a week before my period starts. Thankfully no more cystic ones (I'm not sure how well this product would be for those). But I just take a Q-tip and dip it into the product and dab it onto my affected spots. I've only had to use this a few times so far and I noticed it definitely shortened the life span of the spot lool. It didn't go away overnight (for me at least). But I'll see what happens during my next cycle. *Tip: If you only use one Q-tip per use and don't want to waste the other half of it, I just cut it in half after so I can throw out the used end. For the unused end, I use a tweezer when I dip it in the product (otherwise it'll be too short to dip all the way to the bottom). Remember NOT TO SHAKE/MIX the 2 layers. *If this review was helpful, please leave a thumbs up 😀👍

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I don't have acne prone skin on the face but if you have the random spots every now and then, this is a must! just use it for 3 days or so and the pimple is gone!!!! easy to use. lasts forever. does smell like medicine but it's not powerful or anything that you won't be able to use it. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The best product I’ve tried so far. The spots are gone within a night, no need to wait for two days as with other products. At first the skin used to dry out in the application area, but after a couple of weeks of use I no longer have such a problem. Helps reduce post-acne redness as well.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

amazing solution for pink spot. very effectiveand good quality. scent not bad.work amazing, the redness is almost gone after 1 use. like it so much.u don't need to apply a lot and its enough. does the job good.

cbb1f97b-58e5-490f-accd-33afd673e490
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am very happy with this solution. It helps my teenage daughter with her breakouts. My advice is: do not shake the bottle, use cotton bud and tip into the pink solution, then put it on the pimple and allow to dry. Do now wash off, ideally used overnight.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I use this every time I see a pimple about to come out or is already out. This helps shrink and get rid of them quickly. The packaging is really cute and the bottle size is big enough. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this! I use this every time i have pimple on my face and it is gone in couple of days. Does not dry out my sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

first time trying thus type if product. I follow the instructions and it works well, really helped to reduce some stubborn pimples, i see difference even after one use.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Of all the ones from other brands (Mario Badescu, Kate Somerville) I have tried, this one works the best for me. I have dry acne-prone skin and I appreciate how this helps get rid of breakouts without drying my skin out or sensitizing it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Honestly it might just be because I don’t know how to use it but I do feel that it’s drying and my pimples don’t really go away. Either wise I love other products from Mizon they’re really good and affective but this one didn’t really match me.