AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Прекрасно!

Excellent quality tonic. Does not cause redness and inflammation. I like that, the skin look healthy and clean, it has an unobtrusive flavor that quickly disappears. Do not use before sun exposure! I like the effect of cleanliness and hydration. Skin is smooth and pleasant. One bottle is enough for a long time, I do not use sponges, but I apply by pouring a little liquid into the palm of my hand.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I use this toner to lower the pH of the skin before using acids with a higher percentage, which require skin pH between 3-4. I wipe my face with a pad soaked in this toner, leave it for about 5 minutes and continue with the stronger acid. The packaging is made of hard plastic, it lasts a long time, it wears out slowly because you don't need a lot of it. One bottle can last me a year. A very cost-effective and quality product.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the great one! Along with the serum from this brand and the same line the composition will improve you skin structure, reduce pores und smooth acne scars. Better to use during cold rainy autumn/ winter month. Size is generous, quality is great, not sure about moisturising and if suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a really good AHA & BHA toner for a drier weather and drier skin type. It has good moisturizing qualities and doesn't make my fairly sensitive skin feel itchy. If you don't use a cotton pad, one bottle is big enough to last for a few months with daily use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It is what it says. What I love about it that it’s not just a normal toner it got all the AHA BHA exfoliates. I got a sensitive dry and oily on the T zone skin, so it worked very well for me but again don’t forget your moisturizer.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My mom loves this. It cleans and clears well without leaving the skin too dry. Not only is it gentle and can moisturize, the package is also really nice. Use once a day only and the benefit is quite obvious.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Works great. Allows my skin's pH to lower which benefits my salicylic acid and vitamin C products absorption. Everything sinks in so much better! The smell annoys me a bit but I think it fades pretty quick.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great addition to use in the morning before vitamin C serum. 1st I wash my face with water and then lightly swipe my face with this product with cotton pad. Doesn't sting, but my skin does tolerate a lot

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

i like it for my skin it doesn’t irritates it i use it for a long time . it cleanse my face and leave glow effect . the quality and package is great