AU

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Excellent!Love this cream

Was happy to find this line here on iherb. This is the more concentrated cream version of this highly recommended Mizon brand.. No fragrance, No parabens and little goes a long way. You dont need to put much this thick cream absorbs quickly as well. I hope they continue to sell this. Great price! Really good for winter. Layer it up with the mizon collagen serum and you got yourself a winning team.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I use the snail cream during the day and this range at night. I am 71 years old, so definitely mature skin. When I wake my skin still feels moisturised and smooth. Have only been using this for a couple of weeks but I think/hope it is having a firming effect. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Very happy.

I would give 3 stars to this cream. And there are definitely much better and cheaper Korean brands in the world, but this one is just well known. My skin is the same spotty. I also cant say I like the way it’s being absorbed by my skin… I feel its greasy and heavy …. So, to be honest, Im not sure what I am benefiting using this cream. Although I liked the jar, which is the most valuable here. Will I order it again? —— No.

8086d5cc-daa4-46ef-8c2f-2d74466a7e07
ed73c3ec-fd01-4fc0-a871-e51403c64c5f
7c71b0b4-2f7c-4153-949b-a2a43e658e22
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A great product! I cannot be grateful enough for its quality, the right size, delicate scent and even fine package. There are great benefits especially in age defying , giving my face a great moisture any season. The texture and composition are the ones That got addicted to this product. I use it every day on my sensitive skin for many months already and i can see benefits.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Checked the ingredients and your skin will be very hydrated and moisturised. They have great ingredients in the range like Trehalose, two forms of glycerin, HA, allantoin, panthenol, Adenosine, Centella and hydrolysed collagen. It is a great water-binding ingredient and an emollient. It will plump up any fine lines and temporary firm up the skin by boasting moisture barrier. 44 years, combo skin.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I liked the cream, the texture is gel-like with a neutral odor. Used both in the morning and in the evening. But for morning care, the cream is not particularly suitable for me according to the type of skin - it greases. But for the evening it is excellent, the skin is moisturized, nourished. I do not recommend it for hot weather.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

A very good product for dry and mature skin that is also acne prone, like mine, it has no ingredient bad for acnee. Has no scent, texture is not to thick but yet hydrating.

b841e698-aabe-4c16-8b20-7624b608f388
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great anti aging cream! I like its nice texture and pleasant scent. Daily use of this cream contributes to a significant smoothing of wrinkles and tightening of the skin of the face. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This cream is perfect for my very dry skin. After applying I feel like I can breathe through my skin, sooo good feeling. I have used it over a year and still loving it. Scent is mild and nice, good quality cream.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great texture, easy to use, feels wonderful on the skin. Soft and light in all seasons, for all ages. Made my skin feel smooth and moisturized. I really love it. Good quality, and great value for this size. Many benefits!