AU

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Good, just not good enough

The product is good, and I could see a difference, but I was hoping to be able to breastfeed exclusively once I start using it, but unfortunately I still need to do top-ups with formula, as I still don't produce enough milk after taking the full goat's rue usage allowed. I will continue using it, for the small increase in my supply, as every little bit of extra does help, even though I find it a little expensive, considering you need to take between 4 and 6 daily.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Definitely helps with glucose levels! Easy on the stomach, no side effects. Great for people with Type 2 Diabetes

Posted on May 30, 2022

I see a increase in my milk supply when pumping

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Really helped production of breast milk after 2 weeks of taking this supplement.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It worked to increase my supply after about 10 days. My breasts were fully engorged on the 11th day.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

normal size capsule. easy to use and help with milk production

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

It helps for increasing breastmilk ! I advice u all to buy it . It’s def soo goood , my milk supply increases so fast

39b36e32-e1d6-43ac-bdfc-4884a1590156
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Fantastic product. I’ve certainly seen results! Quickly and discreetly packaged too, couldn’t be happier

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

bought these to help with breastmilk production but I'm not sure if these helped.

Posted on May 2, 2022

good quality and ingredient! comes in perfect packaging!