AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Magic! Absolute magic!

My son has been a shocking sleeper from the day we got home from hospital..takes hours to get to sleep, often not going down til after midnight no matter what we tried. The first night we tried this I thought it was a fluke but now we can't do without. The melatonin doenst knock him out, it just helps him wind down..he now sits on the couch with his pillow and blanket to have quiet time before drifting off to sleep on his own.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The taste of the grape flavour is perfect for hiding in juices. The taste is very grape-y and fruity and the liquid is runny. Easy to use dispenser with clear instructions. It is a larger sized bottle but you must use more than the competition to get the dosage of melatonin. *Please like if my review was helpful for you :)

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

we were in the thick of a terrible sleep regression / behaviour changes as we transferred our 2.5 year old into a big bed. she wasn't going to sleep until midnight, up early & barely sleeping during the day. this helped us break the overtired cycle over a few weeks and she's back to sleeping 12 hours at night, 2 during the day and she's asleep at 7.05pm. she's happier, we have our lives back and all getting the right amount of sleep! she's a very active kid, very busy and on. this melatonin has been amazing in achieving a proper wind down in the evening. and it worked straight away on the first night. cannot reccomend enough!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Well, it should work. We are using it for 2y old baby about 0.5ml, we get mixed results but it is not because of the particular product. The effect on Melatonin on babies may or may not have the desired effect. Very much depends on the child and its current physical or psychological status.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Perfect product for kids having a hard time falling to sleep. Natural ingredient melatonin doesn't harm them. My grandkids age 4&5 love the taste. Its a great quality product. I only use 2mls serving per child, one hr before bedtime when needed. It's made a huge improvement to their bedtime routines.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I just love it! my son hated going to sleep he didn't want to sleep in his bad or room and never went to sleep before 23:00 at the first time that we tryid this - he asked me to go to sleep at 20:00 in his bad for the first time!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very Fast acting, tastes good, the dosage is appropriate for the volume. She has started to sleep better finally! Good dosage for the age of my child. She enjoys the taste and the quality of the product is great! It arrived on time as well. Would highly recommend to others wanting to give melatonin a try.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Mommy's Bliss kids sleep liquid has helped put bedtime back at a reasonable hour and has taken out the fighting and the restlessness from bedtime in our house. My daughter loves the taste, I love the natural ingredients, the bottle comes with a measuring syringe making it easy to use. we have noticed an improvement in her sleep and in her moods during the day.

Posted on May 8, 2022