AU

AussieDee
Posted on May 14, 2022
Love the liquid minerals

Very easy to take, good quality ingredients and a great way to boost your mineral intake. I can't say I notice a difference in energy levels however I feel better knowing that I am getting minerals I probably wouldn't otherwise get. Good value in a generous size bottle.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Have used a Humic liquid mineral for over 2 years and some new research i came across suggested that the Fulvic mineral is helpful for helping the body rid fatty tissues of stored heavy metal toxins. Have been using about 2 weeks now, seems to be a good addition to my ongoing liver detox.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

the order came next day to me which was really fast and it was packaged great. My products were all wrapped well to make sure of no spills during transit. This company cares, which is great to see. The minerals doesn't have an awful taste like others I've had. pretty much taste free. Very happy all around.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

You don't see obvious effects using this product however I tend to sweat a lot when I work out and I feel this was a good way of replenishing lost minerals in my body. I would have this first thing in the morning just with water. It's fairly tasteless although it does have an orang-y/rust color but mixes in with water. The packaging was good and the bottle was solid and high quality.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really love these minerals! super energizing and balancing for me. I really appreciate the affordable price of this brand and go through it too fast! these essential minerals are not easy to get when all the vegetables we buy in the stores are washed clean of soil. The quantity is good and the color is deep brown so I feel it is not watered down at all. The quality is high even for the affordable price! The fullrange of fulvic minerals is the best.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I got this brand and other brands that are more expensive and honestly this one is pretty good too and the effects were felt! Try it out ;)

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

We're on second bottle, it's practically tasteless and seems to help with digestion, not sure about energy boost or vitality, have not experienced improvement

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is the exact same product that my nutritionist has me on. However, the price on iHerb is $10 less!! And everyone knows that saving on quality products is a plus. There is no bitter taste at all. I feel better after taking it for three months.