AU

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This cream was recommended by a friend. I thought it was too small in size at first, but when used it on my baby I realized that you only need to apply a small amount as it spreads easily. It has protected my baby's skin so well. Very good quality.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is the BEST diaper rash cream out there. Even better than sudocrem. It helped with the rash in just one night. Also helped with other problems like bug bites or mosquito bites even and redness for babies and children. Highly recommend ! The quality of the ingredients are excellent too !

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Used it on my first born and use it now on my baby. I see a big difference when i use this or another product. This eliminates rushes and doesn't leave white residue of the cream on the baby.

b8075247-27bb-4bd3-98b7-71c95e68ad66
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like it so much for my baby. I buy it with every order from iHerb. Its organic and does a great job and doesn't smell.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The best ointment used. Really quality - the ingredients It’s from natural materials. I really like the texture of this product, very comfortable and pleasant to use. The ointment really helps in case of redness.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used it for my newborn and its so good and the ingredients is neutral but the size to the price is too small ! The package keep the cream to not dry I highly recommended it for the new mamas

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The package it great and very easy to use. I liked that the balm was not white as most of the creams are. But it was a bit expensive. I refill the pack as its really nice to use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The texture is very good and helps ease diaper rash . However I thought the size is bigger

957cb420-5a9b-422f-b79c-69ee930469eb