AU

AnaAna
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This cream looks more like a balm as consistency is pure oil when it melts on your fingers. Smells with some herbs. Easy to spread on sensitive skin. It doesn’t make miracles over night but definitely heals, and totally safe for baby.

1f411a7c-2890-4f87-8fd1-2c5e7126f2a9
dff7b222-72b0-4f63-985a-2844bae7de7f
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My baby was born with a tongue tie that makes it hard for him to maintain a proper latch. He compensates by clamping down really hard and it’s taking quite a toll on my poor nipples, so this cream has been an absolute gift while we’re waiting to get his tongue tie corrected. Soothing ingredients and it smells lovely, plus I like that I don’t need to worry about washing it off if I put it on and then he needs to feed again soon after. I highly recommend this for bruised, cracked, or blistered nipples.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Safe ingredients for the mother and the baby . I recommend using this product in the last month of pregnancy or before you giving birth to help soothing and moisturize your nipple ,this will reduce the pain or cracks on your nipple after birth . It’s more like a palm as consistency ,easy to spread.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This was a lifesaver when I was still at the hospital, learning to breastfeed my baby - I got some blisters on my nipple and this cream saved me! Only clean ingredients so no need to wipe it off before feeds. Also a great and rich lip balm for dry lips :)

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It feels really nice on skin it smells like beeswax which doesn’t bother me the size and packaging is really good and the quality is so good and moisturizing the benefits are moisturizing

29b02c63-2848-4f17-8b71-4eb7c1e4acd5
c4ac2770-3d03-4984-bafe-43ade7897c50
751a1fdf-1930-4495-a538-5a05d3aa5295
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The great thing that its herbal and can use while the breastfeeding and nursing. Package was good but when i open it was kind of melted so i will keep it in cold place for while. Size is small but i think we need a small amount to use.

1d4197ec-8498-4895-ac6d-95d61d0883bd
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Currently pregnant and my nipples are very itchy and dry. I applied some and gave me relief. A little goes a long way. A very very faint smell of beeswax. Worth the money you spend. The ingredients also is very safe and convenient for mother who is breastfeeding since you don't need to wash your nipple if you apply this. Will update then. Update: now im breastfeeding, this helped me a lot if my nipple get sore. I love this and will buy again

bf231a36-ebbd-40e6-86b7-70888e92de8a
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

You will have to use it frequently to see the best results. The container is rather small but it lasted me two months so far. It's a huge blessing especially in the early stages of nursing. I was concerned at first about the beewax but apparently lab controlled bee wax is safe for newborns especially in small quantities.