AU

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Started taking this before my period. Felt like it instantly lifted my mood. My serotonin levels fluctuate so much before n during my period and this helps with that problem so much.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I used 5-HTP, 100gm to support my sleep . I bought from good brands with only one ingredient of Griffonia S. and got result as I expected. MRM, 5-HTP 100 mg met my requirement at a good price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product really helps with keeping mood and anxiety levels more stable when I'm stressed. Also helps to improve sleep. Take it with food. It's a good price, and they don't use fillers. Capsule size is easy to swallow, no bad taste.

Posted on May 7, 2022

great quality, packaging and very good value for the price.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great for sleeping. I have tried a number of other items and this works the best.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

great extract and better product than others...

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Well, I haven't notice any different yet, but at least it didn't cause side effects

Posted on Nov 2, 2018

I liked the effect. The first couple of days it was the morning intake, and I had a bit of dizziness. Decided to switch to the evening intake, and I got to norm. I just stopped being angry and irritated all the time, the fits of uncontrollable anger vanished and I am placid and serene. More positive thoughts, better sleep. Gonna order again. Highly recommend)))

Posted on Mar 6, 2016

I am one that can not take this high of a dose. I tried another brand and same thing. It makes me sleepy but it keeps me from falling asleep. It's not the brand so I am still giving it 5 stars. Some of us just can't take this high of a dose.