AU

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Excellent veggie protein!

The texture of this powder is good and it mixes well in everything. The taste is fantastic (not that i like vanilla a lot, you can opt for chocolate if you want). I use it mostly in the morning to put in the smoothie. The good thing is that it is completely plant based, it does not contains sugar (naturally sweetened), no animal product, not whey and no soy. It is as well easy to digest with no side effect (no gas or bloating). The caloric value is as well low for the amount of nutrition you get.

The best veggie protein that recommended by my doctor, my diet it have to be 80 gram of protein and have of them i take it from this .. instead that i have an allergy from milk and egg and see food

2ff81fec-015d-4c69-a565-e3909c09c033
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great taste! Great quality! Dissolves so easy and does not leave weird aftertaste… Great for breakfast smoothie. The best plant based protein I have tasted.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is an amazing mg vegan powder and it’s low carb so great for keto diet. Tastes great with frozen banana and plant based milk.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like the ingredients but the taste could be improved a bit. You can taste the peas a but too much. Got the vanilla flavour, blends well with berries, bananas and chocolate smoothies.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I tried for the first time this protein powder and I'm not disappointed. Good value for the price. Its mixes well with water and the taste is good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

LOVE MRM Vanilla Veggie Protein powder! Have bought it regularly for a couple of decades, now!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I absolutely love this product! It's filling, tastes good and the amount of L-Glutamine is perfect!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been using MRM Veggie Protein for months and my diet has improved. I am vegan and I the vanilla the best!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

definitely tastes "green" and earthy, but I like that about vegan protein in general, so its fine for me :)