AU

Posted on May 3, 2022
Best Hand soap ever.

I've tried countless brands from iHerb and recently my demand for a good soap was most demanding ever I have to do a lot of cooking and washing. It has to remove dirt and grime and still care for my hands. Mrs Meyers does this job the best, hands down. I've since tried all scents and Honeysuckle is my all time favorite. Frequency of hand washes per day: around 15-20.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I've tried most of their scents, and this is hands down the best. It smells so fresh and authentic, almost like I'm taking a whiff of a real bouquet of flowers. It's sweet and floral, but not overly sweet where some other soaps can be. It's all very mind and subtle. The smell lingers for maybe 15-30 minutes, but if you smell you skin upclose you can probably still smell it for longer. P.s. Second best scent to me would be Geranium

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I always saw this from Youtube influencers but never realised we would be able to get this product in Asia. Love that iHerb stocks this brand and I’m so stocked to try all their other items in the line. I heard the smell of this is amazing and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it when I saw that the item was not out-of-stock, as it always seems like. Been using for a week now. It’s so addicting that we have difficulty stopping using it! The only disadvantage is that it will run out so fast!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Hardworking Homekeeping Made with Olive Oil & Aloe Vera Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Certified Aromatherapeutic Household Products Creating clean and happy homes since 2001. Tough on dirt and grime. Gentle on your home. The floral scent of Honeysuckle is not only sweet and pleasant, it is said to be calming, soothing & cooling. Nice for both you & your home. We Make Effective, Trusted Formulas

1f8b5897-4912-4133-97cd-810f9c0ba148
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I used to order another soap brand, but it was out of stock so I decided to give it try. I love it! the smell is pleasant and not strong to be annoying. It's very gentle and it doesn't dry out the skin

Posted on May 16, 2022

I really enjoy this soap. I keep it on my kitchen counter for me alone to use, since my kids wouldn't fully appreciate the honeysuckle scent. It brings me back to my childhood. I also appreciate the simple yet aesthetically pleasing packaging.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this scent so much I can always trust the quality of this brand. It’s so gentle and not drying to your skin and leaves it with a spa like scent after watching your hands.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Mrs. Meyers is a wonderful, natural and cruelty free product. Lathers great and gentle to your hands. Large package that lasts a long time. Scent stays in the room for some time. Very clean! Would recommend!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Have ordered many bottles of this Honeysuckle! It's my family's favourite ☺️ It's a little pricey so hope the price can be more economical.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This hand soap is so luxurious and beautiful. I love all Mrs. Meyers products, they really add some glamour and elegance to ordinary household products. The honeysuckle scent is so sweet and flowery and reminds me of spring.