AU

Nathalie
Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Ok

I did not like the chocolate taste of this whey protein pwoder. It mixes easily and the consistency is ok but i was a bit disppointed and was expecting more from this brand. It was a huge container and for the price i had to force myself to use it and not waste it. Will not buy it again.

I honestly didn't care for the taste of this protein powder. I was a bit disappointed as it left a tingling after taste. I don't know how to describe it but it left my stomach upset and my mouth uncomfortable. It is whey and contains lactose so that may have caused some sensitivities for me. My teenagers like it and don't mind the taste which is why I give it an average rating. It is a solid source of protein by I prefer plant-based protein powders better.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I like this protein powder and buy it often. it tastes good in yogurt and has high amount of whey protein. the size of the package is large.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I am not a big fan of most protein drink taste, but this is pretty good. Taste like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Might be TOO sweet for non-Americans thought. It doesn't dissolve completely in a shaker even after like 20 seconds of shaking, but I chug mine so I don't mind.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Does the job properly as it says on this product I chose it precisely after I checked a lot before I bought!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

One of the best powders I’ve tried! Great VFM

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

High quality, great tasting and does not clump up! One of the best supplement for weight training and fitness!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Great product, good quality and happy with the results. Will buy this product again!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

my most favourite flavor so far! going to buy more!

Sarah
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Super delicious, its my favorite flavor from now on. Its a heaven in a cup.