AU

Posted on May 6, 2022
很好!

Scent smells like mild fragrance. Easy to use. I usually put it on for 5 mins instead of 3. I am a woman and I find it more effective than other hair removal cream I've tried, feels smooth afterwards and it stays the same for a while. Overall great quality, would recommend

East to apply and no irritation at all. Just tried and had to apply generously to move all hairs. Pretty decent size and quality is good. My arm pits smell and feel good. The scent also gone.

f1e96080-7cba-4121-ae1c-98b742a81963
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have never used a hair removal product and I needed to remove my chest hair (and I am a bit hairy). I tried this one after a minimal amount of research. I followed the instructions exactly and not much happened. I did it again later with more time and my hair just kind of came off-it was weird. Bottom-line, it worked.

Posted on May 8, 2022

good product. came with good package.. good size at first use, it was causing etching but then it became more sensitive and effective for daily personal use.. make you feel good frequently smell not enough good at all it is good for your personal routine you will be benefit from its composition

Posted on May 1, 2022

Best hair removal cream i used. Works fast, smells ok not too stinky, skin doesn't get the typical rash after using this kind of creams.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the scent and smell is very nice, actual size and quality, you can use in your daily routine feel smooth in the body, good for personal use good package and benifit the person who will use it

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Tried on my armpits and it worked perfectly fine. No strange or strong smell as some other products of this kind. No allergic reaction so far. The hair came off easily. I'm happy with the result.

Posted on May 25, 2022

After some discomfort from doctors’ office visit with new staff started looking for option to get rid of some body hair. Similar product on the market was too irritating to the skin. This one get rid of all lanugo/soft hair for about 4 weeks. Corser hair needed several applications. Great product, used for 4 min back/chest, amazing results!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought this one together with another hair-removal product for a friend. The overall quality is good from what I gather, but don't have any specific details.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Easy to use. Too bad they discontinued the product. So sad.