AU

Posted on May 14, 2022

I usually use regular wax however I heard that sugar was is less painful. after reading the reviews on this wax I wanted to give it a try. first off the smell is great not overpowering. the quality of the wax is superior to what I used to use. it hurt way less than regular wax. most importantly it got all of my hair right down to the root

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It's my first time using any type of wax. It's a pretty fun DIY. I love how everything is in the box- the product, wooden sticks, soap, and strips. It has less chemical compared to most hair removing products. It can get a bit sticky after you're done, but it easily washes away with water. You end up smelling a bit sweet too. Don't throw away the strips that comes with the box!! It is reusable. I leave them in warm-hot water for some time and rub it away. My skin can get sensitive from time to time, but I haven't had an issue with this product so far.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Less painful than wax strips and less redness afterwards. I love that you can wash away any residue with water. Unless you’re in a very warm environment, you will need to heat the sugar up to be able to spread it. I used a hot water bath and cut my strips smaller. I used it on my face with good results. Tried it on bikini, of course still difficult but much less painful and anxiety provoking than wax strips.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is an excellent product. The container of wax is small, yes but it lasts a REALLY long time because it spreads so thin. I do heat mine up in the microwave for 30 seconds just so it's not so thick. It has excellent grip and I actually really love the re-usable strips. I've been reusing them for months. Pro-tip, after I've used the strip, I just put it in the sink and gentle run warm water over it. It melts all the sugarwax and rinses off completely. I then hang them up to dry and they are ready for next time. Would buy again, I definitely recommend.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great stuff, but if you're a human werewolf like I am, then this probably won't last you for a full body wax. One whole jar of this was not enough to wax my legs, armpits, chest, and bikini area (I'm a woman, by the way). If you're super hairy like me, I suggest investing in a wax warmer and some wax beads. It gets a small job done for the price, though. Can't complain too much as I am able to quickly wax my armpits and chest area.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It works as it is. Natural and first time waxing and it pulls out all the hair. Doesn’t smells chemical and quality is is good and cheap

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

first time ordering this wax. I really love the fact that it can be spread without the need to heat as most of the sugar wax I used before requires heating but this one doesn't. so heat burn is avoided and it does the job👌

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It’s a first time I succeed to make wax to myself! Tried it on upper lip and hands and I’m very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to remove leftovers, and almost painless.

pleasantly surprised by how well this works! better than the heatless wax strips and also love how much the kit comes with. i would recommend heating it by putting it in hot water or else it’s too thick to spread thinly

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

the pain level is super tolerable, hardly felt much and the clean up is sooooo easy. Just wash with water. I'm never going back to regular hard/soft wax again. This stuff is so convenient and easy to use plus it comes with cloth and sticks, all of which are rewashable and reusable which is the best part!! Oh and it smells like straight up sugar and honey.

4f265c25-6c92-4522-ac88-a2743459d740