AU

4.6
atelierwolfe
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Delicious!

These are my favorite gluten-free bisquits. They are not particularly healthfood, but they are satisfying. Because they are individually wrapped, they are great for work, school, travel. The bisquits are a bit easy to break/crumble, so some caution should be used with making sure they do not get pulverised.

These are our families all time favorite! The best thing about them is that they are not to sweet.. They have just enough sugar to make it a treat but not so much that you only taste sugar.. And the ginger is just enough to make it a bit spicy! The other thing we like about these is that you can eat a couple and feel satisfied and not feel you need to keep eating more and more like some other cookies.. I think these are the healthiest, most satisfying and tastiest cookies we have ever found!

Posted on May 23, 2022

The taste and quality are excellent. They are wrapped in a little bag - with a few in them. So the package makes it very convenient to bring them a long on your day. Then you always have a little gluten-free and dairy-free snack to eat. I like them together with a cup of good tea.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the nairn's oat grahams are one of my favorite products on iherb. they have a great texture and taste, and make the perfect biscuit for a cup of tea or coffee. my favorite flavor is the choc chip, but these ginger biscuits are nice! especially nice with a cup of herbal tea.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These are so good that it's hard to believe they are also gluten-free! The ginger flavor is so good, because you get little bursts of it when you hit a piece - so much better than cookies with just powdered ginger (although they have ground ginger as well, to ensure that every bite is ginger-y.) Even tastier when topped with cream cheese, and when I want something more dessert-like I also drizzle melted dark chocolate on top. They are not full of sugar, just mildly sweet. Perfect with a cup of tea on a rainy day! Excellent quality ingredients like all Nairn's products, and I love that they are individually wrapped in packs of four, so they are always fresh. My favorite little pick-me-up snack!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love everything about this crisp, crunchy graham cracker; the ingredients, the taste and the low sugar content. These also have the added benefit of settling a queasy stomach because of the ginger. Perfect snack or low sugar, low calorie dessert. Each perfectly portioned serving size is cellophane wrapped. I love all of Nairn's products because they are made from oats and gluten free and of the highest quality.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this brand’s oatmeal grahams! I have repeatedly bought this many times. I always buy a box of these, the original ones, and chocolate chip ones. All very good! One day I want to make s’mores with these, as suggested on the box. I will continue to buy these.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

I love these! I have many GI issues and these are my fallback when everything else is giving me issues. All the flavors I’ve tried are great!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The hubby doesn't normally like foods with ginger. He finds it too strong but this one is an exception. He said it really tastes good and he loved eating it with his tea.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This graham biscuits really contains litlle bits of ginger and its refreshing and real taste unlike some other brands which is just ginger flavor only