AU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
reliable

but not as effective as they used to be - I was formerly able to take only one and feel relief but due to climate change and wildfire "season" stretching out over half the year now or more (yup, even when it's freezing and/or snowing and icy outside, the AQI has been over a hundred!) this is at least better than taking *any* OTC drug, just have to keep them on hand because they go quick!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This quick dissolving table works within minutes to help with my seasonal allergies. I have recommended it to many people. I wouldn't be without it. No drowsy reaction such as the ones I have with other over-the-counter sinus products.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This stuff helps me with my sinus and it has also worked on my allergies which were causing me to have a throat infection after every month.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It did not work well for my wife, but it works great for me, as well as my 10 year old son. It is great value for money and I will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My mom, sister, and husband all have allergies...My mom and sister use Flonase as well as Allegra on a regular/daily basis. They also have daily flare-ups and when those happen, the Natrabio is so good! They buy boxes of it!! My husband only has occasional allergies. He uses Natrabio exclusively...

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have been using this homeopathic formula for many years, and taken regularly during allergy season, it has helped me keep my allergic reactions - the itchy throat, sneezing, coughing and eye irritation - fully under control or to a minimum. This year, with an extraordinary amount of pollen in the air, it has been my go-to medication instead of OTC medications that leave me drowsy and foggy-brained.

These little homeopathic tablets always help me through the allergic times in my life, usually spring and fall. I’ve recommended them to a few friends who also stopped suffering from change of season allergies. They really work :)

c0762336-85b6-4aa3-9e05-6a8f993b2731
f29a88cb-7bbf-4e5d-bd09-3cf7acdedf82
Posted on Oct 15, 2020

Provides relief for the symptoms of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, water eyes, sinus pressure & pain, and nasal congestion. I was having allergies for a few days with a bad headache and stuffed up sinuses. I starting taking the drops right after I got this delivered. I took 15 drops under my tongue every 2 hours until I felt some relief. About 4 times. Then I take it every day about 2 times. It really helped the sinuses clear which led to no more headache! I like it so much better than taking regular allergy medicine. So much better for you and no side effects! You just have to be patient and keep taking it until it works. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I often have allergy and running nose. I'm looking forward it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I can breathe! Keeps my nose from running so much!