AU
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
This really works!

I used it as directed for the first time today and after ingesting the 2 tablets I felt relief within about 20 minutes. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. I like the packaging; it will be easy to cut a strip and take them with me where ever I go. There is no after taste. So, I'm giving this product '2-thumps up'. I'm up-dating my review to state that, yes, this seems to work well but I'm 99.999% certain it raised my blood pressure too and wanted to mention this fact.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These pills have helped control my severe allergies that activate my bronchial asthma. If I consistently take them I have no problem whereas if I don’t I constantly struggle with shortness of breath, congestion and lightheadedness. There’s really no taste and you can even chew them if you don’t like swallowing pills. I’ve given them to my almost teen and my toddler and my husband and they’ve all benefited from them as well. There is no allergy medicine that gives me the same quality of relief as Bioallers.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

The quality of this product is great. the ingredients, age, and homeopathy was very amazing. the package is amazing... and it really benefits the users body. the composition of this product was very trusted. his allergy has improvement in good terms. he has relief when he take the supplement. i have no more concern. the taste is a bit bitter.

An effective remedy supplement for allergic conditions. A homeopathic remedy is always with me when I go to nature with my family for the weekend. Small tablets, odorless and tasteless, melt easily in your mouth. May help to relief allergy symptoms: runny nose, headache, sore throat, sneezig and others allergy symptoms.It must be taken into account that there is an age limit. Children under 12 cannot be given.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I thought this might be placebo but my allergies are the worst so it's really nice that these aren't as expensive and more natural. I actually don't need more than 2 for the entire day

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

These did great to help with outdoor allergies. Took as directed and it took care of the allergy problems I was having. I would recommend.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Homeopathy allergens management is the best for me. No added drowsiness and dry lips and eyes that comes with pharmaceutical antihistamines. This particular one is great.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

We have been using BioAllers for years to combat allergies. Good quality homeopathic ingredients. No side effects, like OTC allergy brands. Have used for 6 year old to adults .

Posted on May 29, 2022

I needed something non drowsy for my allergies and this helps whenever my symptoms get worse. It's not miracle result but it's better than pharmaceutical products.