AU

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Good

Good product with an unobjectionable smell. Probably it would be better not to make this waste, but sometimes you need a baby wipe and nothing else will do.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Smell nice and not too strong, packaging and quality is great, good size and came in very handy for quick needs when I don't have time to warm some water and use with cotton pads/balls.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Great wipes, gentle for baby skin, nice smell and clean product. Even nurse at the hospital asked me about them and where she can buy.

4372599f-8016-4e6a-8b46-4f47135d1c4d
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on May 19, 2022

nice smell. good on baby skin.ingredients are great. packaging good

Posted on May 12, 2022

actually bought it for me, not for a baby. lovely moisture wipes with very ice smell.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Package is a convenient travel size. Great for use when travelling. Nice smell.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love these wipes. They smell nice and are gentle.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good .. good ingredients for babies (as far as I know). Wish they were cheaper!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Not happy with the ingredients...well, the amount of the fragrances, VERY strong! These wipes have a very strong scent to them...not recommended for babies at all. If they had just a light chamomile and/or aloe to it, that would be ok, but, the scent in these wipes are very strong. Even as an adult, it is too strong. Also, these wipes are incredibly thin like...damp tissue paper. They are hard to handle because they are so limp and it is next to difficult to take just one out of the pkg. Rather, 2 or 3 come out and then I can't get the extra 1 or 2 back into the pkg because then I cannot close the pkg, so, I have to throw them away. Also, these wipes are damp and not wet at all. After I use them, I have to turn the pkg upside down to encourage whatever moisture there is to move throughout the wipes. Very poor quality overall.