AU

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Discrete, minimal waste,

My favorite thing about these are that they are so small that they fit in the palm of your hand. I can hide it easily and keep sone in my bag without being obvious about having my period. It’s easy to remove the covering, but I wish it weren’t plastic…I wonder though if there is sn alternative to covering it with plastic. At least they don’t get wet…

8a86617b-7913-4bd5-85d6-2947b7e9e54d

No surprises here. Minimal packaging in a slim cardboard box, individually wrapped, no applicator. Quality organic cotton. The ones available here in Japan locally just cannot compare to the quality of these, and often offer no variety in absorption. These super ones are great for the two heaviest days and nights of my cycle. I am grateful to have them here on iherb for options in unscented, unadulterated tampons without a ton of packaging waste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been using these tampons for years. The packaging has changed, but I don't notice any change in the quality or performance of the product. The super size works well for my regular flow days at the middle of my cycle. These tampons do not come with an applicator, which means less waste and a smaller footprint for the environment. They are individually wrapped in plastic so you can easily take just one with you anywhere.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Good absorption ability. When I first switched away from conventional to organic tampons many years ago I noticed a gradual reduction in pain and discomfort for the first 3 months. Also more environmentally friendly as they don't contain pesticides, plastic (yes plastic!) and are not bleached. For Australian buyers: compared to Australian tampons these are approximately a size smaller, so Super equals Regular (AUS), Regular equals Mini (AUS).

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have been using this for a year now and it’s really good when you have a moderate amount of blood with frequent changes to ensure safety and I feel like I don’t have period smell when I’m using this product. It’s small that you can fit it on your purse and soft enough not to cause discomfort when putting it in or pulling it out. It doesn’t leak at all if you have moderate amount period but you really have to be careful with changing it as per instructions.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I always have skin rashes with regular napkins so I tried to use tampons and yah its so great.. no more rashes.. I use this SUPER during peak of my perion and use the regular on the 1st, 4th and 5th days of my menstration..

173713b7-0046-4d0a-963f-1407a0ae77ca
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This size is most used by me, and I go through this so fast. Generally speaking, I am satisfy with the quality and functionality of this product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These are really absorbent and extremely comfortable even for several hours. I wouldn't say they are special, but they work fine. I've used other Natracare products, and they are also satisfactory.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This tampon is very easy to insert and feels comfortable when in place. However, Natracare's tampons run small, so they have to be changed more frequently during heavier days.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love this company. No scent or smell, good quality, great packaging. Comparable to OB but cheaper. I keep several of these tucked in my bag. Staple for my monthly routine.