AU

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Excellent for sleeping!

I bought this long ones to use while sleeping. They are really comfortable, there's no sticky feeling since it's not plastice. I also feel safe wearing it overnight or for a longer period since there's no chemicals. I also feel less guilty since it's plastic-free.

a8a7c618-82d4-4aa1-9550-d3671095c88e
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ive been looking for planet care friendly pads and this is the one! It is perfume free and scent free, organic. Very comfortable. Smells clean. Quality os excellent. The package is good as the product is individually wrapped. Light free feeling while wearing this. Like this product as I can benefit without worrying about the plastic which can harm our planet

Posted on May 13, 2022

These are simply the best pads. Organic cotton, not too thick, perfect size and nice long shape. There is no scent and no fragrance. They don't feel rough but they are firm. I think these are the best particular shape and size pads from the entire brand and they can be difficult to purchase, they're so good they sell out often.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Natracare is my favorite brand for pads. It has natural ingredients and very gentle and organic materials that helps to maintain the balance of the zone. The absorption of this ones is great specially for long periods of times when you have to be laid down.It doesn't have any smell. the package size is as expected. I tend to use a few of this each months and the rest use regular ones.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Not my all-time favorite organic pads but it's the best brand I could find on Iherb. This does not mean that this brand is not good. In terms of comfort and protection, it does an excellent job. I did not have any embarrassing accidents with these pads. I think it's good for those with medium flow. If your period tends to be heavy, then you have two options: either double up the pads you use to protect and save yourself from embarrassing situations (add an extra pad for protection) or look for a heavy flow type of pads to use. My flow is mostly medium, but I do occasionally experience heavy days and I don't mind adding an extra pad.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Repeated purchase. This is the most comfortable brand of pads I've experienced. Not stuffy and doesn't have weird odour like some other brands out there.

2500217a-7099-4627-95fe-89cbb069f96d
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Very good quality, the size perfect, its feel good for sensitive skin and fresh,gives a good benefit care routine, like it and the scent and smell is good, perfect for all type and highly recommended for frequently personal use , good packaging

Guesswho
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This size is longer than regular. So I use these as night pads when my period is not heavy. (It’s quite thin therefore not sure if it would suit heavier flow nights) No plastics, no irritation, perfect absorption. Good for the body and the environment.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like this brand and many time used. Natural material and very comfortable when I used it. This long ultra pad is nice long and wide size so I am comfortable night time.