AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

For Middle of the Night Wakeups ingredient melatonin and l threanine. size 60pills. benefit Occasionally waking up in the middle of the night can be a nightmare. Natrol® 3 a.m. Melatonin makes restless nights a thing of the past.* Take When You Wake During The Night Keep Natrol®3 a.m. Melatonin nearby so the next time you wake you can reach for an easy-to-take dissolve tablet to fall asleep and wake up rested. Melatonin: Helps guide sleep-wake cycles. L-Theanine: Naturally occurring amino acid that promotes calm. Fast Dissolve Form: Can be chewed or dissolved in the mouth without water.

f1028955-96e8-46cf-aa5d-09171a9a466c
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

What a wonderful format for this product. I use a range of Natrol melatonin products as I have various sleep problems. I recently added this one to my arsenal and it’s a game changer (overused term, I know). I can now take a dose in the early hours and not fear being groggy upon rising. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

3 A.M. melatonin is the best melatonin to take when you have that occasional wake up very late in the the night or early morning hours and just want a few more hours of sleep. I wake up refreshed and not groggy. Sometimes I get by on just a half a tablet and go right back to sleep.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,536

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I thought all melatonin is the same, but when I run out of this one and bought another ( actually, I bought two, Life Extension with time release and Thorne), then I understood all the difference. The last two just didn’t work… I can only guess that this supplement works so well because of L -Theanine, included in the formulation. Personally, I do not wait 3 a.m and take it before going to bed. I find the taste is quite agreeable and it is really dissolving very fast.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

What a huge difference this product has made in my sleep! I chew one shortly before bedtime and drift off to sleep effortlessly. If I do wake during the night, I chew another and fall back to sleep. The delicate flavor is pleasant. I haven’t found this lately in the usual stores, so I was thrilled to be able to order it here.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It’s a game changer, I’ve had problems with waking up in the middle of the night and unable to go back to sleep and taking these have benefit me greatly. It’s an easy size and dosage that taste great so no dreading taking them. I highly recommend this quality product to anyone that has sleeping problems.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

thanks ihurb , made my sleep better and no disturbance sleep , made feel calm and relax .. amazing product, this is the 3rd time to order it ..

a19c3ad7-d9dd-40e2-940a-4505e84d50c0
Posted on May 24, 2022

My kids have significant mental health issues and this melatonin calms their minds and they fall asleep peacefully. They wake up just fine. Amazing stuff!