AU

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Прекрасно!

I tried so many different vitamins that I was using 3-4 times a day. I finally stumbled upon this one and it has been working wonders on my health and mood. It's been great for me to counteract all the bad things that come with a busy lifestyle, exercise, and stress.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is always out of stock. I use this every morning and helps my tummy. Good absorption and excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have several kids with gut and digestive issues so I am always looking for a high quality probiotic. This is a great one. My kids take it as a supplement first thing in the morning, before they eat and they see an immediate benefit to how they are feeling. Stomach issues are definitely improving which is great. We found that absorption improved if it was taken before food, not after.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A smaller amount, 1 Billion. I was glad to find as I am reducing my probiotic amount as I was getting gas from higher amounts.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love it. I love the quality and the ingredient of this supplement. The size of the capsule is small, easy enough to swallow. There are benefits in this product. It support the digestion, reduce constipation, etc. Good job

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Lactobacillus acidophilus (1 Billion live cultures at time of manufacture). Gluten and soy free, but contains milk. 1 capsule 1-3 times a day on empty stomach. Keep refrigerated.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

I have bought this for my mum, she has digestive problems and trouble with stress-related diarrhea. It doesn't help with the problem, since it is not a permanent issue and is caused by stress, but it keeps digestive system healthy enough not to escalate further. She likes it and takes it in batches - for a couple of weeks, followed by a two weeks pause. It has a high enough concentration, packed in capsules which are easy to swallow.

34d0e43d-4225-4bc1-8bbd-d5636483e90c