AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have a lot of stomach issues but this vit C doesn’t bother my gastritis and reflux. I always take it with food. When my colitis is bad, this vit C gives me strength to go on with my day. I feel less tired when I take it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Lady from the chemist recommended after I had covid . I felt tired all the time . After taking theses for a week I felt a improvement

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I use Natrol for my melatonin, so when we wanted some Vitamin C, it was an easy decision to get it in this brand, also. My husband is very happy with the quality ingredients - it seems to be helping him.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Take 2 of these daily to meet my daily C requirements! Very easy on the stomach. Excellent product!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Safe for my tummy and yet, everyone can consume this as well in my family

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It has worked very well for me and is quite easy on the stomach.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Easy on the stomach and great way to improve your health.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Very good value for a quality product , not upsetting my stomach, going to order it again . i take vitamin C all the time to contribute my immune system .

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

I have used many other vitamin C products but Natrol easy C capsules work the best! Fast relief when you feel like you’re coming down with a cold - 2 capsules and you’re back to normal within hours!

Posted on May 7, 2020

I take a daily capsule of this Vitamin C, and it almost always helps me to stay well. On the rare occasions when I feel as though I may be getting a cold, I take 3 or 4 capsules with a glass of orange juice, and the cold nearly always fizzles out. The capsules are easy to swallow.