AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have used many different cleanse and detox systems in the past and must say Natural Factors is by far the best quality. This product kept me from getting hungry midway through my day. No uncomfortable gas or loose stools involved. Only 7-Days Total Nutritional Cleansing for a reset for my digestive health. RevitalX & Detoxitech powders were easily mixed with juice or water twice a day as a replacement for lunch and breakfast. I never eat those meals, so by supper, I was rarely hungry and made myself eat a salad. The powders easily mix and are not grainy, so texture is not an issue. The formulas also do not have a bad after taste as some previous supplements have given. As a 60 year old, I suffer from chronic idiopathic urticaria and have not had any outbreaks or itching for the last 5 days. Low allergenic and no gluten in these two formulas, though I must warn that the first powder is not suitable for those with shellfish allergies, as according to the ingredient list shrimp is an ingredient.

82a8141d-fb9c-4b84-9e21-dab213b9e426
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I didn’t expect this kind of detox. Thought it was only supplements tablets. I didn’t really Digg into it because it was recommended by a professional. Actually it was not really hard. A good way to get rid off 5 pounds in one week, feel rejuvenated and feel detoxed. I will do another one in couple weeks either 4 or 5 months after the first one

Posted on May 2, 2022

This 7 day fast kept me feeling full and motivated to a 7 day commitment. The shakes taste great and, combined with the midday pills, snacks and light dinner meal, I lost 6 pounds and 1/2 inch around the waist! I think doing this at least two times a year is a great idea.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

a very gentle yet effective detox,..body feel lighter and the my stomach flater...body is able to adapt to the program no tiredness effect thru out the program. however the taste is quite challenging for me..Will do it again in a few mths time.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've used several different brands and products to detox, and this the best I have found because it does a deep cleaning of digestive track. I even notice that my stomach is flatter after the 7 days.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is my favorite detox! It works and it also tastes good! I blend it in a smoothie and add other healthy ingredients. IHerb had it at a great price, They provided quick shipping and easy check out. I greatly recommended this product 💝

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Ive have stomach issue for some time now. A friend recommended this product because other products I used kept me in the house Didn’t have that issue with this detox. Everything was smooth moving.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I use this Cleansing Kit about twice a year. After I use it I feel much better and I also lose a little weight every time.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Excellent product for cleansing. Doesn't taste as bad as some.

i havent tried it yet,but im excited,ill edit my review if its good.