AU

ternila
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The composition is not bad. I am buying for the first time, so I took 10 billion active cells. I drank completely 90 capsules - my appetite is better, my stomach does not hurt, my intestines are in order, I divided the capsule into 2 doses, 1 time in the morning on an empty stomach. Stored only in the refrigerator.

This summer I got my wisdom tooth pulled out. Yay… It wasn’t too bad, though, at first, but then I needed an antibiotic injection and had to take even more antibiotics for 14 days. All that time I was taking this probiotic once or twice daily with food. My gut was ok with it. You need to take your antibiotic more or less at the same time daily, and then take probiotics when you have a meal. I’ve noticed that this probiotic smells very tempting, like some milky soft cheese, but fainter. I keep it in the fridge and take a capsule time to time. If you find this review useful, consider clicking "yes". Thank you!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Discovered this powerful product years ago, then couldn't find it at my local store. My chiropractor told me about iHerb and their outstanding turmeric/curcumin which I ordered and use daily. As I was scrolling through their products, there it was! The best acidophilus & bifida I've ever found! Been using it again for two years and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT for digestive aid.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good product considering the price. There is no taste or aftertaste and it seems to do the job for my guts. It helps with the digestion, so good ingredients and overall quality. The cap size is ok. I prefer the 180 package, but currently the 90 cap is cheaper (per unit).

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good product considering the price. There is no taste or aftertaste and it seems to do the job for my guts. It helps with the digestion, so good ingredients and overall quality. The cap size is ok. I prefer the 240 package, but currently the 90 cap is cheaper (per unit).

RGA640
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Good product and good price point, I just take one tablet to maintain a healthy gut, and helps me in my digestion, and helps with my constipation. I feel that it helps me not to feel bloated after meals. No unfavorable taste. I have a good experience with the Natural Factor brand.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

it's good for your gut health. The quality is excellent. The capsule size is a little big. The absorption rate of this acidophilus seems to be good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have IBS and really find taking these daily helps with stomach issues rarely have an episode when i take these but if i stop i notice so i ensure i dont run out :-)

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

We have been taking this and it has worked for me and family. when we don't feel good, especially during diarrhoea, taking 2 will calm the intestines by the next day.