AU

BomBom
Posted on Oct 2, 2021
For my dog's allergies

My Sha Pei has been suffering from allergies and the situation is getting worse as she ages. The main ingredient bee propolis is known to benefit in reducing inflammations and we have been giving her bee propolis for a long time but stopped for a few months. I notice when we stopped giving her this her situation worsen so I think bee propolis really helps with her issues. This product is affordable and the brand seems to be of good quality. I wish the package size could be bigger.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product is the best propolis I ever tried. It works for an acute inflammation and I not only consume but also physically apply on skin cuts or wounds. It helps to heal a lot faster and leave less scar on your skin.

ed5a9526-f6bc-40d8-90ee-3840ed795dd6
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I wasn't very familiar with this product until I saw it on your site. I am anxious to give it a try for its health benefits.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These pills seem to be packed with nutrients and I feel great when taking them. The only thing is the aftertaste, but that can vary from one person to another. It is not, however, a dealbreaker. I will be ordering these again

Was nervous at first when taking this since there was a possibility of an allergic reaction but I haven't had one. I've been feeling more energetic which is a nice change. My skin and hair (not sure if it was meant to help my hair but I noticed a huge change with how much healthier it looks now, lol) have been looking much better. I'm using this alongside a mango/pineapple/chia seed/organic whey protein smoothie that I drink for my Endometriosis symptoms.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I bought it as a replacement because I didn't have a product that I always bought.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

the best also the after taste is ok but the pill is big to swallow but manageable

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good product to soothe inflammation because of allergies I recommend this

Posted on May 27, 2021

I think this is a good bee propolis supplement. has a weird taste if it's on your tongue for too long. good for your health.