AU

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

If you're someone that's constantly in a sympathetic state and struggling with ANXIETY, this is a good NATURAL substitute for benzos. I originally got the supplement for improving my hematology panel since my RBC,HCT and HGB were all low to the point of me being borderline anemic. Will post an updated review for that, since it takes a couple of months for changes to occur to RBC blood markers. If this info helped you, please consider upvoting the review!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Apparently complete B is great for busy work life because help destress, we used to buy another brand which is more expensive, we find this one similar but enough for us in lower price, very nice! Our whole family takes this and have no issue at all! We will buy again.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I think.it is important to take a B complex supplement. I have always taken a B 100. I tend to purchase quite a few Natural Factors vitamins and supplements. I trust this brand. This is one of the few tablets I take. Most of my supplements are in capsules which I open and mix in organic unsweetened apple sauce. This tablet slides down effortlessly with a few sips of water.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

B vitamins are true friends of health. The water-soluble vitamins of the B group, therefore, should be ingested periodically. Big size! Bur high energy! Three B-vitamins, in particular, help in this department: Vitamins B1, B6, and B12. Find out how these three B-Complex vitamins help keep your nervous system in tip-top shape. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Vitamin B1 does one job really well, to the benefit of your central nervous system: It aids in the synthesis of acetylcholine.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Excellent quality, the size and taste of the tables are easy to digest. The benefits of the ingredients in Vitamin B have positively effected my nervous system , energy levels, and metabolism .

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Excellent product for fatigue.. this product help me from fatigue ness.. it's helps alot from tiredness..i feel good after having this supplement.. thanks for this nice product..

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

After trying the other vitamin B complex from natural causes, I decided to try this one as well. After using B complex, my energy levels have improved. It's a high-quality B complex with a well-balanced ingredient list.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Have used the other vitamin B complex from natural factors, decided to give this a go. Energy levels have improved after using B complex. It's a quality B complex, with good ingredient composition.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The size of the pill comes larger than expected, not sure if it is common for all brands, it does have a bit of smell upon opening the package. Can’t say i love the taste of it, but i am hoping to see results after using for a month.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good product ingredients and ingredients that are NOT in it have become as important as what IS in it. It is very good in the 'NOT in it' category.