AU

BabyBaby
Posted on May 17, 2022
一般

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Very good

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

it doesn't really help

Posted on Feb 14, 2012

Since most items retain more of their goodness when the least amount of processing has been required, I thought that the liquid form of Echinacea would be more helpful than the dried powdered capsules that I had used for many years. After the second dose of this product, I am not sure if I can even tolerate to continue to use this liquid form of Echinacea. It tastes nasty and burns my mouth.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Super-beneficial and healthy echinacea! I have chronic tonsillitis, before the next cleaning of the tonsils I usually catch a cold, this supplement immediately helps) The packaging lasts for a long time, compared to pills. The taste is characteristic, but not strong, you can drink it diluted without problems. Calories only on the packaging are not indicated, this is important to me when dieting. There is alcohol in the composition, which means that the calorie content of the droplets is significant, even for milliliters. The quality of this manufacturer is consistently good

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very concentrated alcoholic extract, I took a few drops when I started cold symptoms and it resolved quickly. The flavor is a little strong but it's very concentrated.

14af63d5-bfa8-4730-95c4-850d97b29bf8
3ada9e1e-695f-4c20-96a1-0c31230d2da3
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent echinacea, i like the liquid form, it is better for absorption. working drug, if taken at the first sign of illness, quickly puts on its feet

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a necessary thing in our house, we often get sick, I put everything I can into these, that's why it's hard to say later what worked))

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent tool! It helps us together with elderberry extract. We haven't got sick in a year. As for prevention. So during the period of illness, you can take it, just increase the dose and that's it)