AU

Posted on Sep 20, 2021
Good

These are really good and my kids like them. The one thing they complain about is that there are a LOT of tablets in a container (we have two kids so it lasts a long time). We usually buy two flavors and rotate every few days. It's an easy way to make sure the kids are getting enough vitamin C each day. And, I've been known to have some myself.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love this chewable vitamins. This is a very good one especially for those who have difficulties in swallowing medicine. I love the effect of it, the quality and size is good and just right. I hope they will have also sodium ascorbate to be chewable. Packaging is also great. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

best for anyone who is having difficulty taking/drinking medication. good for any age. packaging is very good. the quality of the tablet is very appetizing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

They taste good, a slightly tropical orange flavor. They are tangy and just a little tart, but I like the tartness. They don't upset my stomach. The amount you get is also quite ample. I like them more than candy honestly. High quality.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It's not too sweet and has a tangy taste to it. The wafer dissolves in your mouth as soon as you chew it. The size is just right. Good packaging. It may feel acidic in your mouth if you are sensitive. Quality and packaging is good.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

this product is so tasty and useful. very good to the body health especially for the immunity system and my hair as well. i realized that my hair gets so strong when i take vitamin c.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have been using this product for years but this is the first time with this flavor. Easy to chew and tasty and seems to have more than enough Vitamin C.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

All around good simple vitamin C chewable tablets. Good for that extra boost around flu season. Typical orange flavor that you might remember if you took vitamin C as a kid in the 90s.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It is the best way of you cant swallow those big ester c tablets.. and the powder one is too strong taste, never could do it.. 500 mg each chewing tablet.. and tangy orange taste is delicios!