AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Luar biasa!

I will definitely repurchase this! I bought this because I have problem with my memories, I cant focus on my work, my brain scattered around - I often cant remember what I should work on. My collegue told me to try Gingko Biloba. After surfing Iherb decided to bought this and consume this twice a day, and within 2 weeks I can definitely see the difference in my self. I am more focus, I can remember things more clearly, and I dont know whether it is one of the effect or not - but I sleep more soundly. Love it!

a2018a32-dac3-4ede-9c31-e7c7e23444d9
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

7e0c80b9-b753-4dee-b0aa-6f9754d205ff
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Due to stress brought by school works in an online set up, I started giving my teens this great product from Natural Factors. It helps them remember the concepts they needed to review and it is a good antioxidant too! They usually take this after meals since I read in Google that it is better to take it after a meal in order to have it's high absorbing effect.

I have only purchased this from a local store though I just want to say this is the only brand that I can absolutely tell it is working. I am no longer searching for the right words in conversation and my thoughts are more clear. I have ADD and tend to avoid taking supplements. This brand of Ginkgo has definitely helped. I have tried others and when i have periods of not using this, words start to escape me once again! I am happy to have this in my life!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Ginkgo biloba, commonly known as ginkgo or gingko (/ˈɡɪŋkoʊ, ˈɡɪŋkɡoʊ/ GINK-oh, -⁠goh)[5][6] also known as the maidenhair tree,[7] is a species of tree native to China. It is the last living species in the order Ginkgoales, which first appeared over 290 million years ago. Fossils very similar to the living species, belonging to the genus Ginkgo, extend back to the Middle Jurassic approximately 170 million years ago. The tree was cultivated early in human history and remains commonly planted. There is no adverse effect on me.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. These effects may translate into some benefits for certain medical problems, but the results have been mixed. Some studies have found that in healthy people, ginkgo might modestly boost memory and cognitive speed. Quality is good for the price

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I've been taking Ginkgo Biloba for years now and it works pretty well for me. I've tried a ton of different brands and have settled on this one as it is a perfect blend of affordable pricing while having the ingredients and standardization that I am looking for when I buy Ginko. The quality and packaging is what you would expect. I take 3 pills a day, so this brand and pricing a great for my needs

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I am currently taking this supplement and I like it. I was taking 120mg before, from another brand, but wanted to start taking a smaller dose until I stop, as I think it is wise to cycle the usage of herbs from time to time. I sure want to take Ginkgo again in a near future, but as I´ve been taking it for quite some time now, I purchased this one here with a smaller dose (60mg) and an extract that shows the percentage of the active ingredients. Another benefit of lower doses is that u can split the full day dose instead of taking all at once, like 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I trust this brand and also take some other products made by them, all with good quality. The price is also very affordable.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Years ago I tried ginkgo but I discontinued it from my supplement list because I really didn't need it. Fast forward to today: years older and job-stressed (over age 60 and a teacher). I decided to try ginkgo again and I was shocked that within just two days I felt mentally sharper with a quicker recall. I trust Natural Factors and their high-quality research and ingredients. I have a feeling I'll be buying this forever.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Ginko Bilboa is a herb that helps to boost your immune system. With the Corvid virus mutating so quickly, the vaccines are struggling to keep up. But boosting your body's immune system, it's like putting on an impenetrable suit of armour. it puts you ten steps ahead of the virus, giving you the vital protection you really need. Times are dark and a lot of folks are living in fear. But with a boosted immune system you can just ignore all the drama and live your life the way it should be lived. Without fear or restrictions. it's amazing!