AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love how it does not leave a smell after consuming the pill. It helps my knee as I have having pain for some time. I personally think is effective. Does not have much taste to it so is a bonus point 😉 I think it benefits you if you are having knee problem.

fcdfee9f-d20a-42cb-bd7a-15c520e49e68
Posted on May 3, 2022

Have been taking this supplements for my knee issues. I had knee injuries and had problems going up and down the stairs. My doctor has prescribed Glucosamine for me, I have been diligently taking this for more than 4 years. Now I don't have much problem going up and down stairs, and I am able to go hiking, walk for 6km. Effective supplement for maintenance of our precious joints. The quality is good and there's no unpleasant taste or smell. Easy to swallow. Wish you well.

071dc05c-80ba-4c16-99d4-882003a3f66c

Just the right amount of Glucosamine Sulfate and the capsule is not too big to consume. I Believe the quality is good and it's good for elderly age with joint pains, my mum has been using and she feels better mixing with MSM with this. The package delivery was quite fast and ingredient are i believe correct content. So, we are using this together with MSM and i think it's quite effective for us. we start Once a day and sometimes AM/PM. There is no bad after taste and quite good with knees and ankles. Thanks for reading.

5f0d96f9-3c63-4f64-8d10-3dd5b1f22545
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Very easy to swallow, although you would need to take 2-3 tablets a day. Therefore, 180 tablets is equivalent to 60 tablets as compared to my old brand. Still cheaper though and I would likely repurchase if it works (though Glucosamine has not received concrete evidence in terms of its benefits). Now, the expiry is good (3 years from day of receipt), and the product is made in Canada. From where I stay, I'm not quite familiar with this brand. But a quick google on its social media accounts shows that this brand should have been around for quite some time. Looking forward to better knees even if its placebo effect. :) Do give a like if you've found this review useful. Thanks!

ea3cfe19-deda-4603-8576-4b00efda15ef
0662f804-cf92-4fb0-a091-ab83ee01c24f
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Glucosamine exists naturally in the body and stimulates the manufacture of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Studies have validated its relationship to enhanced mobility and to support joint health. It is also beneficial for athletes experiencing connective tissue stress. Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate is tested for potency and heavy metals in order to meet our high standards.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It's good quality and affordable. Better to take twice a day with a bit of MSM for maximum benefit and effect. One pill a day might not be enough for some. Package is good. I take it alongside with some gelatine powder too. I recommend. Good for those doing some gym training that is heavy on joints.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality and effect is great, after consume for 2 weeks, my knee joint pain improvement is obvious. The package is seal properly. This vitamin benefit my daily exercise a lot. Recommended for people of age 40 and above.

8f642d48-fb27-4dc3-98b5-9e7f10aa26d4
ce645049-c8bd-4710-88df-658d73087413
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It helped me greatly with the inflammation on my shoulder! I was not able to properly sleep on my shoulder, but I can do it now with more ease.

7c828441-443c-4e06-955c-ca1d92f5b99a
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This product is nicely packaged, and is very effective. It is a great value, easy to take, and has no after-taste. It arrived in a timely manner.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Glucosamine Helps Reduce Joint Pains! I take also MSM, magnesium, calcium, boron, vitamin k, hyaluronic acid... Also some herbs (horsetail, nettle, blackberry,...) and essential oils. So it's the combination of several supplements that have a positive effect on the joints.