AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Quality - Good and effective Ingredient - Full spectrum and high potency enzyme Age - Suitable for my parents in their 80s Package - Securely packed Benefit - Improve digestion and bloating issue Stomach - Very mild and no side effect on stomach. Eliminate bloating especially after heavy meal Composition - Full spectrum and high potency enzyme Gut - Improve digestion and eliminate constipation Taste - Odourless and easy to swallow Intestinal - Improve digestion and eliminate my constipation problem

180e9e02-77a1-42b2-a77c-bd529cf287f9
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

my stomach doesnt work well. I think it needs some help. so I bought this product. the enzymes in the ingredient of this supplement can help my stomach. I can see my digestion is better now.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I rely on these digestive enzymes to keep things moving. iHerb usually sells them for a good price. I take 1-3 capsules daily depending on what I eat that day. I love the vegan formula.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I take one of these before a meal if I know it's going to be a heavier meal. It helps with digestion and I feel less bloated after taking it.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take one at the beginning of a meal, usually with lunch and dinner. Excellent value for the comprehensive digestive enzymes. These are essential to minimize any adverse symptoms I would normally experience when eating. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My mother consumes it every day for her gastro, so far it is suitable for consumption.

34ddf1ce-ac5a-446e-942e-d711ac0cf954
Posted on May 21, 2021

Bought this for my lactose intolerant and it helps. However, it was an accidental discovery that this product also helps to digest sugar and probably to solve my frequent yeast infections problem. I used to have yeast infection whenever I indulge in sweet stuffs or deserts. I felt frustrated as I have sweet tooth just like most girls do. I relied so much on flagystatin, boric acid suppository, probiotics and so many other methods to solve yeast infection problem. This product helps tremendously and made me realise that my aging body may not be able to digest sugar effectively. I take 1 capsule every morning and will take extra cap whenever I consume a lot of sweet stuffs.

Recommended by my doctor. It helps to digest proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates. These are plant-based enzymes so can be taken often as they do not influence badly on the native digest enzymes production - means when you take these enzymes your body will not stop or reduce producing your own enzymes.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I haven’t noticed much effect on my digestion, but I have really slow digestion so something harsher would make difference. Maybe for someone who doesn’t have such great problems this supplement might be a good solution.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Proper digestion needs enzymes to help break down the food you eat. The way we overcook, over-process and over-preserve the food we eat often ensures that ZERO enzymes reach our stomach via the food we eat. In this case supplementation of enzymes goes a long way. It may seem a bit pricey but they give you 120 capsules which means if you take one capsule at two meals a day then it will last you about 2 months. If you take one one at the biggest meal if the day then it will last you 4 months. In that case small price to pay for improved digestion of all types of food.