AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Only the Best

This company is one of the top health supplement companies in the world. All their products are reliable and efficacious and they are always my first choice for quality and reliability.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great! L Carnosine is an excellent supplement to help lessen stomach problems. I felt a lot of heartburn , but when using it I noticed a big difference.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

L-Carnosine supports the proper functioning of the brain, heart, skin, muscles, kidneys and stomach. It is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health which supports healthy aging and cellular rejuvenation. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Improves performance by buffering lactic acid in the muscles and reduces pain after exercise. Strong antioxidant. I took every morning two capsules on an empty stomach. My skin looks younger when I take this.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I took this because of its reputed anti-aging properties, as well as it being a rather important amino acid in the body, of which certain amino acids have unique health properties of their own. However, I am not too sure if it really is of benefit to me, simply because, I think you need to take a high dosage of L-Carnosine on a daily basis if you want to experience any real tangible health benefits of it (which I did not take enough of, or regularly). That said, the price is reasonable, it is safe, and there are no issues if you wish to take several capsules a day. I only took 1 capsule a day (on and off), so honestly, it was probably not enough to form a concrete verdict about it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It seems to be a good product against the harmful effect of sugar on health and on the skin but I am not a doctor...

if you have pain on empty stomach and malabsorption issues , consider adding this first thing in the morning , keeps my chronic diarrhea under remission , also fixes food intolerances too.

b44a224b-7268-40b7-b347-159a0144266d
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Reliable rejuvenating effect, no worse than Now Foods' carnosine but cheaper

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Size of pills are not very big, so not too difficult to swallow. Good supplement to my protein intake, not bad quality imo.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A very good product that really works. I will order in the future, I recommend.