AU

CynWatt
Posted on Sep 21, 2021
A MUST FOR LUNG HEALTH 👍

Since single NAC supplement is hard to find these days, this is the second best thing i could get. I normally take 600mg of NAC and this tablet only has 200mg. But this is formulated with other components that are beneficial to lung health like bromelain from pineapple (Bromelain inhibits covid infection). Wild cherry is used for colds, cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. Mullein Extract works as an expectorant, it helps loosen bronchial secretions and expel mucus. Marshmallow root builds protective coat in throat thus relieves irritation, swelling and also reduce dry cough. My husband used to have compromised lungs due to multiple pneumothorax (during youth) and twice cases of tb infection. This supplement is a must for him to keep his lung healthy. His sinus symptoms have greatly improved and he is no longer coughing (due to mucus build up) in the morning.

15a3cfef-b12f-4e23-9a1e-08d5a8404e78
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I feel better after using this miracle. It's lightened my cough and phlegm. In the past, I was allergic to smells, cough, and a phlegm, and I was in bad condition, but after using this miracle, I've gotten a lot better and I'm going to continue using it.

6cb75b7c-6d31-4365-9e95-7adbeedb5e40
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) supplements have been out of stock for quite some time, so, if this is still available grab it before it's gone! As a potent antioxidant itself, NAC is also a crucial ingredient, along with two other amino acids glutamine and glycine, to make and replenish the master antioxidant, glutathione which is the most important antioxidant synthesized in cells. As an antioxidant, NAC helps replenish glutathione levels in your lungs and improve inflammation in your bronchial tubes and lung tissues. The addition of other cooling herb extracts in this formulation help reduce heat toxins, relieve cough, remove phlegm from the respiratory tract. According to TCM, unresolved grief, sadness, depression and an inability to 'let go' of things can arise from this lung energy deficiency. This could eventually interfere with lung function and oxygen circulation.

ff7a0c8b-b62b-4420-bf06-c5021a614ba6
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My husband start to consume this vitamin routine for 2 months ago. He just realize that he got easy breathing after 2 weeks consuming this vitamin. No longer out of breath at night. Usually before when he slept he got it. Thank you for natural factor to produce this natural vitamin for us. So, i always buy 2-3 bottles for our family.

76d6f1fe-40b0-43fd-87d9-4014f51dc41a
9629779c-9753-4af4-88a2-0f03ba8ff8db
TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This formula looks very good. I've sent it to my mom who has chronical bronchial problems. She gets better just in 3 weeks. I also have it in my house in case of cold and flu and co-vid too. I take 2 tablets a day for prophylactic and 4 tablets are recommended if any respiratory symptoms started. Tablets are big but I don't have any problem with swallowing.

50a8607f-f2d7-465a-8af4-ee78b0e4d4dc
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

For quite a while, I was looking for some respiratory system nourishment supplement to order for my father, who had a severe case of Covid back in the last summer and hasn’t been fully rehabilitated since then. And finally I found this product by Natural Factors which turned out to be quite rare among this category. It’s been about one and a half week since he started this supplement, and already after few days my father notices that he feels way much less discomfort in lungs after going upstairs, which back in the day was a real challenge for him as he used to get short of breath every time he had a little stress on the lungs. As for now, my father seems very happy about this product, and we’ll see more in next days. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

231ed139-a26a-47f5-8450-af80e10ffe01
4ab14bbe-fc5d-48f5-92d2-8c8c93e3630d
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

If you've tried natural supplement after supplement and always felt "Eh" about the results, THIS is the ONE! I didn't expect much from this product, but wanted to help my congestion. It's REALLY good! It REALLY works! I'm not sure what exactly in these pills helps so much, but even when I'm not congested, I take this simply to help support healthy ENT and breathing. I'll be using this product for as long as it's available. 10000000% Recommend!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My lungs are not in great shape anymore, so it's really important for me to have this type of supplement that can support long-term health, especially during a pandemic that could potentially injure my lungs permanently, even with a mild case of virus. The NAC component is an extra added immune function benefit!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I ordered these because I wanted to try NAC and there was none in stock. I wasn't expecting much but they did indeed benefit me... they greatly helped my ongoing sinus and bronchial issues. Now I am torn because NAC is in stock and I don't know if I should order those or these again. These are good quality, an okay size to swallow, no taste, but a lower dosage of NAC. However, I'm not certain if it's the NAC that helped me or the other ingredients, hence my dilemma.