AU

Sporty Old
Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Instead of a tomato

Too often I eat too much candy and there is no more room in my stomach for vegetables or tomatoes or other good food. But there is always room for a small pill like this instead of a tomato:) and they say that especially older men should eat tomatoes to keep the prostate healthy. This tomato will not rotten in the fridge as it often happens with my real tomatoes!

e2fa6843-2ae5-4b0d-8be4-9a2c6ad57445
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Antioxidant with the addition of pumpkin seed oil supports eye health, also helps your skin look younger and fresher. High quality like all additives of this brand.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Lycopene is an important supplement. The protective effects of lycopene have been shown on oxidative stress, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, cancers, diabetes, and others. Therefore I take it every day.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My recent genetic report suggested to use lycopene. I was looking for a product that contains only lycopene, not the other carotinoids. Oversupplementung I try to avoid so this product is great for me. It will be part of my supplementation regimen.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Excellent product - I have been taking this since I live in a country where it is hot and sunny all year, and this helps as a natural UV protection.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

easy way to obtain lycopene, start early to maintain healthy manhood

93cf3d31-4f0a-40e6-8fe4-47cf4b72f5a1
2627dae3-ceb5-4562-83c5-0bbace4bd51a
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great product for lycopene as I don't like tomatoes and this is a great source of lycopene

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

i like this product since sometimes not intaking enough lycopene from time to time

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

since I cannot eat tomatoes this is an ideal supplement to add to the reds of my Vege mix and for antioxidant support