AU

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love this product and have been taking it for about 2 years. I can't take Centrum Silver as it makes me feel nauseous for about 15 minutes after I take it. No nausea with Natural Factors. I feel good knowing that I am providing my body with vitamins that I am not getting from my dietary choices.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Have been taking these daily for nearly a year now and have to say I feel great and have a really positive effect. I eat fairly well and healthily but this just ensures I get a good balance of vitamins and minerals and have no deficiencies. They come in quality packaging and are packed with quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This one is better compared to my previous vitamins. It is complete, vitamins, minerals, herbal and anti oxidant. For the price, good for the budget.

1d2c1298-05c6-40ce-9d01-42fe998c3199
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Good complex of vitamins but my husband had some troubles with swallowing the tables, one day he was choking and it was terrible. I’d rather go for some chewable options of at least softgels. Otherwise the effect was noticeable after a month time of taking this vitamin complex. Pretty happy with it

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought these vitamins for my brother, and he says they work! I've been taking the Women's version for years and can vouch for their quality. I highly recommend these supplements and all Natural Factors products.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Very very very good. I am in my 40s now. I take it because I think I need more nutrition like those above 50. Turn out it is very good. I feel energetic. Fantastic,

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I have been taking Natural Factors 50+ multivitamin for over 2 months now and I just love it. I compared the supplement facts with those of Centrum and other popular brands, and I recognized that this one offers higher amount of everything. It is really value for money! What's more, the tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I bought different types of multi vitamins for my husband and this is one of them. I like it for the good combination of health ingredients for older men as well as the affordable price. This is the 3rd time he is consuming this bottle and so far has not complained about it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

awesum multi vit and will order again...doesnt make your pee yellow