AU

Posted on May 31, 2022

I tend toward recurring leaky gut. After checking with my gastro to be sure it was nothing more complicated (the tests were neg) so he was at a loss. I looked up and found that this amino is essential for a healthy colon. After a month with the gastro and no relief, 2 days with this capsule and all my symptoms cleared up! Amazing! Am very thankful that it's the solution for me.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great quality l-glutamine supplement. Been using for years. I’ve done some research and tried other brands, but really like this one. Each capsule has 1g vs most other brands who only have 500mg . This helps my diet and workout goals. Many benefits for muscle recovery and gut. Package arrived quickly

It’s impossible to carry powder to travel trips. So capsules make perfect sense. Only this brand offers 1000 mg serving. Perfect for IBS management.

b66ebc5e-941f-4884-b0b8-93ebcf1b2107
051777f5-f449-4e7a-98d1-cbeea68563e7
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have many gut problems (bloating, ongoing diarrhea problems and other digestive issues) and I bought these to help heal my leaky gut, and they worked. I like the dosage and quality. I feel these helped my stomach/intestines heal much faster than diet alone. I have noticed the first small changes in digestion and minimized bloating from the first week. Glutamine helps in the healing of the lining of the stomach and intestines. This is a good product and, as a bonus, it helps me with managing my extra sugar cravings! I will be purchasing again! I'm glad if my review is helpful

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Glutamine (glutamine) is one of the most important amino acids necessary for our body. It acts as a building block in the synthesis of protein compounds, and also takes part in the work of the immune system. In addition, glutamine is one of the important substances responsible for intestinal health.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a quality product and priced well. It is good for helping brain health as well as healing a leaky gut. Take it for 2 to 3 weeks and it improves your gut health no end. There are no side effects that I know of or experienced.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great taste, nice structure to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good product! My doctor recommended it when i need to improve my gastrointestinal immunity and I am very satisfied! My husband take it when he is working out at the gym.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I like it very much. The ingredients are really good. The quality is good. The results are very good. I will continue to use it. This one doesn't have any flavor.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I started with L-glutamine loose powder but it upset my intestine when I was at the beginning of my SIBO-D program. I switched to these 1000 mg. capsules for the recovery of intestinal lining and these sit very well in my system.