AU

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It's my first time trying this brand and i can say that i can already see slight results on my skin after a few weeks of use. Helps hydrate my skin. And it's way way cheaper than the other brand that i used to buy. Will stick with this brand for sure. 😊

97d82418-0e0f-40a7-8b8c-29a9de5ebf1b
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I like this Canadian brand, I buy this form after I read a lot about the necessary intake of natural e vitamins, together with this I take from Dr. BEST-ceramide , for maintaining the nourish in skin, also for nails nurture I put 1 caps of E vitamin in castor oil... You should try it too 😋

Posted on May 23, 2022

In our body, vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting us against damage caused by free radicals and food toxins, pollution, smoke and UV rays.In our body, vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting us against damage caused by free radicals and food toxins, pollution, smoke and UV rays. I take one softgel a day, the dosage is the right one for continuous use like mine.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Vitamin E is a great antioxidant and I use it in tocopherol form and size to get the maximum benefits for my age. I trust the quality and ingredients used by iHerb to achieve the best results. I like the quick results I get after using this vitamin every time.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Vitamin E is important antioxidant for the health of the heart especially after the age of fifty. It is also important to maintain lots of cell functions amongst many other benefits. I trust the quality, ingredients and size that iHerb maintain at all time to achieve excellence. I like the quick action I get from tocopherol on my body.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very good quality antioxidant. Dont have any taste in a good size. I take 1 soft gel daily. Over all good package for hair nail and skin..

b86fb693-eac1-4c91-86c4-af8fff5a7a79
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good quality and the size and dosage is just nice. The ingredients are from natural source. benefit of vitamin A is this is a strong antioxidant for heart disease and for skin also. this is my second repeat order.

00a1c2be-f33e-49aa-81da-a6454edadd93
46eb34e2-31b9-41fe-9cf1-f574f569645b
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Softgels size is not that big so its easy to swallow. I take it every other day. What I like about natural factors vitamins is its all affordable compared to other brands, but their packaging bottle is not always airtight due to the lid.

fce939b5-c6d0-43f4-97d6-870cc70a6abc
f9620849-2dcb-483e-aac8-8c11b88e64c3
Posted on Jun 14, 2021

My first time trying this brand. So worth it. Price is lowest as compared to other brand but quality is superb! 210 softgels with 30 bonus! 400iu dosage is really ideal for me to increase fertility and vitality in my 40s, maintain youth, improve skin condition and increase my day by day immunity. Great and reliable Canadian brand. If you feel my review is useful, please kindly upvote. Thank you so much!

bfc83ad8-98b1-4176-bae9-5879f890fb49