AU

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

High quality pycnogenol. I switched from California Gold Nutrition (Oligopin) to this brand which was totally worth it. Doesn't contain a lot of fillers so it's easy to mix with water (the magnesium stearate usually forms fatty lumps with water, but not this brand). High quality and clean pine aroma and taste. This is real pycnogenol!

this is 100 mg off pynogenol at a very good price!!! other brand,s are a lot more exspensive!!! and ofcourse natural factors is a very trustful brand!!! the used the issura check!!! that is a very high check!!! also it is the orriginal pynogenol as patentend!!!will buy again!!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

First time trying this kind of supplement. I gave it a shot after learning it can help reduce the pain from endometriosis and after a month of taking it I have a marked difference in pain. It was getting so bad for me that it felt like there was a length of a blade logged inside my gut, just excruciating at times. Now it feels more like a cramp or a bruised feeling which is infinitely more tolerable. In case it made any impact I had also started taking pine pollen from another source as recent research stated the following: “Low testosterone in early development is the strongest known correlate of endometriosis, and its effects can explain the majority of endometriosis symptoms.” Pine pollen has the effect of increasing testosterone and balancing hormones out. I feel it’s worth mentioning just in case the combined effect is making a marked difference but I didn’t experience the more extreme relief from pain until I started taking the pine bark extracts. Sharing as much in case this can help anyone else suffering, though be sure to consult with your doctor!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have been taking Pycnogenol for many many years and believe in its benefits. Have no question it helped me reach 81. I cant say what it does HOWEVER do notice difference when I don't take it. Easy to take, no side effects I give it a break after every few bottles like most natural supplements. Good stuff.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've been using this brand of Pycnogenol for a few years now, in combination with some other supplements. Energy and stamina levels are great.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

im trying this for inflammation and osteoarthritis, so far so good with positive results. I really like the price of this brand and the natural factors ethos for supplements.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I started to take pycnogenol after a long pause and I´m very suprised! I don´t get so easily sunburned as in the past. But what´s the most suprising thing - my vision improved drastically! I don´t wear glasses at home or outside anymore, only when driving. That´s almost miraculous! Maybe I shouldn´t be so surprised - as pycnogenol is one of the most potent antioxidants.