AU

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Provides 250 mg Natural Trans-Resveratrol Promotes Healthy Aging Suitable for Vegetarian/Vegans Purity & Potency Guaranteed ResveratrolRich, a super-antioxidant polyphenol formula, provides a concentrated amount of natural trans-resveratrol. It is sourced from premium-grade Japanese Knotweed extract and grape skins produced in Canada's most abundant fruit-growing region, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. ResveratrolRich promotes healthy aging and overall good health. The purity of ResveratrolRich makes this formula suitable for anyone, even those with sensitive stomachs.

a5bf8668-53d1-404c-acff-581fe7f92cd1
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I am using this as part of my regime to protect my immune system, and it seems to be helping. Quite expensive, but our health is a priority, especially nowadays. Apparently you might get some similar advantages by drinking red wine, but I've never been able to stand the taste of alcohol, so this is better for me!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Natural Factors' products are of good quality in general. Resveratrol is a great supplement (along with ginkgo and vinpocetine) which can benefit you if you are thining your blood. Taste is not great, but there will be no problem. Other ingredients are alright. Size is more than acceptable. Package is not bad, with cap just a little bit loose.

I take one capsule daily. Not sure if working or not, but I have not been sick in a very long time and feel good. I bought this brand after doing a lot of lable reading. I wanted to get the best product for the price I could find. Most other brands you have to take more capsules then I wish to take in a day. This was the best concentrate I found for the price I was willing to pay. I bought online because it's more expensive in my local stores. However, it is about the same price at Mother's Market, but it's a drive to get there. With the price of gas, it would end up costing more. Ordering online is so fast and easy and saves wear and tear on my car. Yes, I would recommend this product to those people that would like extra antioxidants added to their health!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take one capsule daily. I have not been sick in a very long time and feel good. This was the best concentrate I found for the price I was willing to pay. High-quality product and very cost-effective for the value of the product. I would recommend this product to those people that would like extra antioxidants added to their health!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The quality of this product has many benefits . Its ingredients have lowered my cholesterol and also seemed to make good effect on my skin as I have less wrinkles, which acts as an anti aging product and also less inflammation. The package was neat and very quick in its delivery.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am getting Resveratrol regularly as an anti-aging means. The dosage of 250 mg is good enough, and the package provides its consumption within 2 months. Suppose, its quality is high enough with the 2 important ingredients provided. Hope, the relationship price vs quality is really good. So, I like the product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I like taking resveratrol and I trust the quality of this package. I have really noticed my skin wrinkles improving, so I am hopping the antiaging benefits are working just as good on the inside

Posted on May 22, 2022

I buy it for me and my mom all problems with heart rhythm are gone. I bought it already third time. I like it better than other brands

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

i don't know yet if it does anything as only started taking it. but based on other people experience should be good. especially that resveratrol should be taken on a daily basis for a long time