AU

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Love the taste and how it makes my gut feel

This tastes great. It’s fruity (like tropical fruit) and has a light texture. I felt great taking it and have ordered more. Felt the benefit of improved digestion. The quality is great and I trust this brand. Ingredients include b vits and fibre. The size of the large tub lasts me a couple of weeks taking a dose every morning.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is the BEST nutritional + protein drink on the market for individuals with digestive ailments and/or allergies (yaaaah for me, I have both! ;) It tastes great and has a RIDICULOUS amount of nutrition packed into it. I like to mix mine with coconut water....YUM! The only downside for me is the price, especially because I go through it so quickly. I wish the manufacturer hadn't of discontinued the 2lb container a while back! And Iherb should provide more coupons/discounts.....this time I had to buy this at full price.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I've been using Revitalx for more than 20 years. When I first learned I have gluten intolerance I was also told about Revitalx restorative gut benefits. It's helped me!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This stuff is incredible! It’s the only thing that manages the allergies. What a blessing. I mix 1scoop with a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach. Voila!

I got this for my stomach problems. And I take it on those days that I can’t go out due to severe stomach problems. It helps me to use the bathroom, and it taste good.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We have used this for years to make fruit/veggie shakes and like it better than any protein powder! One of us has had mild stomach issues and we believe this helps.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Excellent product and nice dietary supplement... I started using this product a week ago.. im thankful to have this product. it's feel relief on my stomach problems ..gastric problem... also price worth for this huge quantity item...

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is probably my 14th bottle and this stuff is awesome! Great breakfast and my gut loves it!!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love the product, great taste. Take every day for breakfast.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I have just started using RevitalX and I am optimistic of its usefulness.