AU

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Best item have used, after i read all reviews by other I decided to order and tried, and i feel relax and increase my focus and enhance my mood, its help me to reduce the stress from the study and work, also its help me to modify the relationship with my family, the taste of product its good and I didn’t feel anything strange in the taste or smell

dc147a41-356e-466c-bb7a-dae7a3b835ee
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

After taking Now Foods Ashwagandha (regular extract) I have decided to try out Sensoril formulation of Ashwagandha extract to try to combat stress. I have been taking it alongside 5-htp and I see improvements in regards to amount of stress that has been overwhelming during the last couple of years. I bought 3 more bottles to try it for a longer period of time.

79c1c272-f985-479b-8644-690bb2f3a640
83a59c05-e29e-409b-ba8a-ccc87f671a28
5f47675e-81ed-4f39-9491-52d1a8755264
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I tried 5HTP supplement and I had a problem with it. It didn't work for me. So, I read some reviews of my friends and I decided to try Ashwagandha. I work in intensive care unit and no need to say how I feel after two years of pandemic. I'm exhausted and I feel every simptom of burn out sindrome. I sincerely hope that this supplement with funny name will help me to cope with everyday stress.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

wow wow wow just amazing how this adaptogen has helped me with restful sleep and fatigue resistance.. This gives me just the right kind of calm i have been looking for. Unlike like KSM-66 which is mainly stimulatory and helps with memory, cognition and energy, sensoril gives you an even keeled type of energy that is not hyper. I use both but this one i use more in the evenings while the KSM is used more mid-day. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with evening stressors and will love to enhance your sleep. Please click the like button and thank a lot. Os

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I read that Sensoril is the highest quality ashwagandha adaptogen for combating stress. I've taken other types in the past that had a more energizing effect. This type has been really helpful during a stressful period at work, my mood is more even keeled and less reactive due to the beneficial effects on cortisol. I've been sleeping better at night as well.

Ismar36
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is very good adaptogen, stress becomes easier to manage. Mood will (probably) improve, helps me to sleep better. Quality ingredient (Sensoril Ashwagandha). If we are honest there is so many benefits to this ayurvedic medicine. This is staple for any adaptogen stack or just to start with adaptogens this one is really good.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

As a generally stressed person this has been a great boon to the reduction of my day to day stressors. I'm under the impression that the supplement builds up in your system to its maximum concentration after 60 days, I have certainly noticed a difference between the end of week one and now. I certainly will be making this a more permanent member of my supplement stack

Quite happy with this product. Research suggests 500-600mg of Ashwagandha is needed for any therapeutic benefit relating to stress/anxiety. I only need to take a few of these to get results. For the price I’m happy to take more than one at a time as these only have 250mg per cap. Pop a few in the morning and you’re in for a chill day that’s for sure. I’ve also doubled this with the Natural Factors ‘Adrenal Serenity’ which I’ve noticed works well together.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've tried root, KSM-66, and Shoden, and of these versions, I prefer Sensoril for sleep, relaxation, and stress. This product has been excellent for restful sleep. I noticed the benefits quickly and have continued to see improvements in mood and cognitive performance. Overall, I highly recommend this ayurvedic herb (of course, this product should not be taken by those with thyroid issues).

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Take one twice a day to feel calmer and able to react calmly to stressful situations at work and at home. One with breakfast and one with afternoon tea or dinner. Improves mood and reactions to stressful events are more positive. This is an Ayurvedic herb. It is all natural.