AU

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Excellent taste and size

Great quality supplement with clean ingredients at an affordable price. I cannot be without this supplement and i have tried several brands and found this worthy. I love this the most because i can take late at night without the need for water since they are chewable and the capsule size and taste is just perfect. I highly recommend this brand. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I buy these for my 5 year old daughter who’s very hyperactive and has trouble falling and staying asleep. She likes the mild mint flavour and I like that they do work with keeping her asleep and well rested in the morning. Cheap and they do the job wonderfully, in good size quantity so we don’t need to restock to regularly.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've been taking exogenous melatonin in an attempt to regulate my circadian cycle. This one has a medium dosage, it has a pleasant soft taste of peppermint, although under the tongue it can tingle a bit. For it's quality, I wouldn't be able to tell, I didn't feel much difference, for me it does not INDUCES sleep as expected for a dissolving/chewing ingredient based medication. Only thing I can tell is that I've been reaching REM sleep (dreaming) more often, but this is not the only sleep-aid supplement I've been taking, and I did several changes in my day-to-day and bedtime "sleep-cleanse". Hopeful to do withdrawal of all medications (and hormones, as per-se, melatonin) soon. Please, take professional advice if you're really having a lot of trouble to sleep, it's a very important part of our health.

4da17cca-f654-42d3-b14c-9fd5089adcb1
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great dosage! I used 2 mg before and a higher one than this but this is just perfect and I can feel the benefit of it in the mornings. Pill size is very small and the quality is superb! Taste is neutral, not bad and the ingredients can be noticed with the effects.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

highly recommend this product amazing value for money, worked really well and no side effects, high quality with a minty taste, i felt benefits straight away. great size bottle for price. dosage easy to work out, clear ingredients list. works really well in conjunction with my other medication to give me a great nights sleep.

Natural Factors Melatonin is a 5 star product. I love the fact that I don't have to swallow yet another pill. It is a small, mildly minty tablet that dissolves in less than 30 seconds. I have been using this as a sublingual style nighttime dose. It seems to work gently and without side effects, making me pleasantly sleepy about 30-40 minutes after taking it. I wake up refreshed from a sound, 8 to 9 hours sleep, without any drugged feeling that pharmaceuticals can create. I recommend this to anyone having trouble getting a good night's rest. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I've only recently started trying the "Natural Factors" brand. They are great Quality. Also they don't have added sugar like the rest of the melatonin that melt under your tongue. Definitely recommend these Melatonin to anyone that has trouble swallowing tablets/Capsules, also they have a great mild mint taste. If you read this review could you please give a thumbs up, Cheers from Australia 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

They are super good for the price , I used to buy only Natrol melatonin but I found this and gave them a chance and they work very well , I fall asleep 20 min after taking it , besides they taste like mint and you don’t need water to swallow them

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

High quality and very important for addressing poor sleep quality. Also indicated for anti inflammatory benefits regarding the recent pandemic as well. Please make sure to cycle this supplement as long term use may affect your natural production! Try to start from a lower dosage and increase over time. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Melatonin helps me fall asleep better and in the morning I feel rested and able to concentrate better. As a dose, I suck one tablet before going to bed. It is also said to work against obesity and contribute to muscle building. The tablet tastes like peppermint and is easy to suck. We recommend. If this information was helpful, please give it a thumbs up. Thanks.